Ashton- Bruised Hope

A new request by the wonderful CrazyIrwinXx. A collab with JoeMcMassive.

Request: Okay so this request will probably be very specific and very long so be prepared. Ashton has a fight with the boys (yes, again this fight thing), and this time it is a very serious fight, which results in the Ashton being completely mistreated by the boys. A few days go by, Ashton spends almost every night crying, to a point where he can't stand it any longer and literally begins to beg for the boys to stop treating him like that and to become his friends again, but unlike what he hoped, the situation only worsened. Michael and Calum are so stressed about the recording of the album and everything else thst they don't realize how much it is hurting Ashton, but at the same time, Luke begins to feel guilty about the way he's treating Ash, and finally realizes that Ashton is not okay, especially when he wakes up at night crying because of a nightmare, the crying making him start to feel sick (migraine and stomachache for example), so Luke finally decides to help him, causing the other boys to realize that Ashton is really sick, so finally they apologize to Ash and take care of him.

That was like 200 words. Wow. Let's go.

JUST BE WARNED THAT WE WENT QUITE OFF OF THE REQUEST AND WE  APOLOGISE!

-----

The lads of 5 Seconds Of Summer were fighting. They were fighting about something so small that to any other, normal, human being, there would be no point to the arguments of either side. But they are not normal. They were fighting, they were fighting about Ashton eating Calum's chocolate bar that he had left in the fridge.

To be fair, Calum never said it was his, like he usually would, so Ashton didn't know it was. The drummer just saw a chocolate bar and thought it looked good, so he ate it. But, of course, the other two sided with Calum on this one, leaving Ashton to fight for himself. 3 vs 1, not exactly fair, is it? One other problem. They knew exactly what to say to hurt Ashton most. They used that to their advantage, cruel as it is.

"You know, we could have used Jake for our drummer, he was free that weekend." Michael spat when the argument had risen above anything reasonable. There was a silence, no one expecting Michael to stoop that low.

"You know, I was already in a band before you guys came along, so I probably would have made a name for myself anyways. And also, Jake wasn't half the drummer I was, nor will he ever be." Ashton countered.

"Your old band, you say, you mean Swallow The Goldfish? What kind of name was that? At least 5 Seconds Of Summer was a good name." Calum argued, joining the fight once again.

"I hated you guys before you joined, you kept forgetting your lyrics. I only joined you guys because I hoped that I could help you actually learn how to sing, instead of just mumbling along." Ashton brought up. The boys hated that he had so many comebacks, but having 3 of them, they knew they could do better.

"Oh yeah? How could you of taught us to sing? You're not exactly Harry Styles yourself, are you?" Luke added, shocking Ashton because he hoped he would get support at least from Luke. And Luke brought Harry Styles into this. That just not... okay.

"What's he gotta do with this? And I can sing better than you, Hemmings." Ashton asked hotly. He knew that this was escalating far more than necessary, but if he backed out now, they would call him a baby. And worse.

"Luke is twice the singer you'll ever be. Jake is a much better drummer than you as well." Michael defended Luke.

"Hey boys, why don't we kick Ashton out and Jake in here instead? The band would be a lot better off." Calum asked, knowing how much that would hurt their current drummer. Ashton's biggest fear was being kicked out and replaced.