Luke- Clutzy Giraffe

A collab with the awesome hannah_is_a_penguinx.

-----

The lads of 5 Seconds Of Summer were in the middle of their second world tour, the Sounds Live Feels Live tour. They were having an awesome time, playing to thousands of fans each night was an amazing feeling. The lads were now en route to Belfast in their tour bus, Gus. At the moment they were playing a game of Fifa in the backroom, having a great game, Cake 3 - Mashton 4.

Before we go any further, I want to explain the problem that the lads, namingly Luke, had been having the past few months. Luke had been, how do I say this, a little Clumsy. He'd knocked over the guitar rack as he'd grabbed his guitar before their show in Sydney, he'd dropped multiple drinks and plates of food and even dropped his phone, as well as knocking Calum's out of his hand at the same time.

"Yes! We won!" Michael suddenly yelled as the game finished.

"You cheated!" Calum argued. "You had the two oldest on your team."

"Yeah, but Ashton dosent even like fifa, and we still won, soo..." Michael argued back.

"Yeah, whatever. I'm going to go get a glass of water." Luke announced.

"Be quick, we're gonna start a new game." Ashton responded.

"Will do." Luke replied as he exited the room. As Luke was daydreaming and walking down the bus (not a good match, might I add), he accidently walked into his guitar, knocks it over, smashing it in three and hits his head on the corner of a not-so-conveniently placed table, also whacking his arm pretty hard on the leg of it. He screamed as he saw blood.

"LUKE?!" Ashton hollered as he shot up from the couch and ran out of the room, the other two quick to follow him. Ashton fell to his knees next to Luke, instructing Michael to call an ambulance. Calum looked away, quite pale, as if he kept looking he would throw up.

"Are you okay, Luke?" Ashton queried gently, as he presses the corner of his t-shirt to the bleeding wound on Luke's forehead. Luke tried to nod but his right arm sent out a burst of pain, making him scream out instead. "MICHAEL HURRY UP WITH THAT DAMN AMBULANCE!!!"

"On its way." Michael notified as he entered the room, his phone in hand. "Do you have a towel on the wound? The woman says to put a towel on the wound and press down."

"Uhh no I.." Ashton started before Calum entered the room, chucking him a towel, which he switched out for his t-shirt, which was starting to get soaked. "Actually, I do now. Thanks Cal."

"No problem" Calum spoke, before swiftly walking to the other room as he turned pale again.

"I guess he doesn't like blood." Michael acknowledged.

"Yeah, I guess." Ashton agreed. Just then, two paramedics came in and asked Ashton some questions, before putting Luke on a stretcher, rushing him into an ambulance.

"Can I come with him?" Ashton asked, wanting to be sure Luke was going to be ok.

"Of course." One of the paramedics answered.

"Alright. Michael, you okay to drive yourself and Calum?" Ashton questions, looking between the two.

"Yeah sure." Michael told Ashton as the older boy followed Luke into the ambulance. The rush to the hospital was, well, a rush. Luke fainted halfway through and Ashton started panicking, but the paramedic calmed him down, reassuring him that Luke was going to be fine. When they got to the hospital Luke was rushed in and Ashton was asked to take a seat in the waiting room.

About 10 minutes later, Michael and Calum burst through the hospital doors and scanned the room, spotting Ashton quickly. They rushed over and bombarded Ashton with questions, which he attempted to answer but honestly, he had no idea himself so he gave up after about 15 pointless questions.

"I really don't know anything guys, we'll just have to wait." Ashton informed the two, getting them to sit down on his right. Around half an hour later, a doctor comes out asking for friends and relatives of Luke Hemmings.The three stood up and went over to the doctor.

"Is he ok?" Michael asked first.

"Yes he is fine he just has had some stitches, and he has also broken his right arm, so we put it in a cast. He is awake but quite tired." The doctor explained as the trio went to his room. As they came in they saw Luke sitting up in bed with a blue cast watching the hospital tv.

"Hey, buddy." Ashton soothed. Luke shot his head around, and a big smile formed on his face.

"Ashton! Mikey! Calum!" He grinned.

It took Luke a while, but he finally healed and was soon ready to rock out on stage again... and beat Mashton at Fifa!

Hey Guys,

This was awesome. Thanks again to hannah_is_a_penguinx for doing this collab with me.

GO CHECK OUT 'CAN YOU KEEP A SECRET?' BY ME AND CALUMS-NASA-TSHIRT ON OUR ACCOUNT MIKEYISRAINBOWDASH! THE PROLOGUE IS UP NOW AND IT'S AMAZING!!!!!

Bye for now,

Alexis :D