Luke- Don't Throw

5 Seconds Of Summer were on break and staying at their house in LA. All four of them were bored, they'd only been there for a week out of 6 but they felt they had nothing else to do. Ashton had attempted, but failed, to cook a total of 8 times. Michael had played all 17 of their Xbox games, all of which were shooters. Calum had joined the two of them in between playing Candy Crush, which he had now finished. Luke, though, had slept, ate and slept the whole time, he had needed it. 

The lads were now having breakfast while trying to decide what to do. Mikey suggested going out for ice-cream, but the other three thought that would be too quick. Calum suggested bowling, but Michael wasn't ready for that amount of physical activity. Luke suggested going to the zoo, but they always did that. Finally, Ashton suggested playing basketball on their house court and it was agreed.

The four of them took this very seriously. All four of them went up to their rooms to get ready and half an hour later came down looking almost ridiculous but ready for the occasion. All four of them were wearing different (australian) sports tops. Ashton had a Sydney Swans (AFL) top, Michael had a Hobart Hurricanes (Cricket) top, Luke had a Perth Glory (Soccer) top and Ashton had the only basketball top, the Perth Wildcats. (AN: I'm from Perth and I don't follow too much sport, sorry that two of them were Perth teams)

They decided that since Luke and Ashton both had Perth tops, they were going to be one team while Michael and Calum were the other. They went out to the court, Michael with the basketball in hand, and got ready to play. Both teams started out terribly, but who can blame them. As the game progressed, though, all four of them got the hang of it and they all scored some pretty neat goals. The game went for an hour, well the first one anyway.

At the end of the first round, team PizzaIzDaBezt (Malum) had 10 points (5 goals) and team MopHeads (Lashton) (Both teams named by Michael) had 13 points (5 goals and a 3 pointer, scored by Luke). Calum started whining when he found out the score, claiming that it wasn't fair that the two tallest in the band were versing the two smallest. So they changed teams, Mashton versus Cake. (PizzaWillWin versus CakeWillWin)

The game was intense. Halfway through, Luke tried to stop the game, claiming he had to tie his shoelace. It didn't quite work, as when he bent down to tie it the ball came straight for his face, thrown by Michael. A crack was heard by everyone and Luke put his hand up to his face, just t have them covered by blood. Calum ran into the house and came out with a paper towel roll, pulling some off and giving it to Luke.

They all helped Luke get into the house and Ashton decided that they'd need to take him to the doctor, so they helped him into the car. Ashton drove and Calum sat in the front seat, Michael in the back with Luke, helping him with paper towel, both bloody and clean varieties. Once they get to the doctors they help Luke out and once the receptionist sees them, she gets a doctor out right away.

Basically what happens is, the doctor puts a weird bandage thingy on Luke's nose, saying that his nose is broken. He tells them how to care for it and how to dress it and that it'll have to be on for 6 weeks. They are then sent home and spend the rest of the day a) teasing Luke b) apologising to Luke  c) being lazy and d) getting Luke what he needs. To day that Luke is a little embarrassed for his first week of tour is an understatement, he was really glad to get the ugly thing off.

Hey Guys,

READ THIS DAMN AUTHORS NOTE IT'S IMPORTANT.

I don't know what the fuck happened to that chapter. It was so short, like 660 words instead of my normal 800-1000. It's probably because I'm sick. I've been sick for the last 4 days, and it's the last week of school too. This week I've missed 6 tests, like 50 pieces of homework and lots more class work, all because of a stupid cold.

Anyways, WE HIS 2.5k READS LAST NIGHT!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYYAYAYAY! I kinda wanna do shout outs but nah. Actually I have an idea. I'll do a Q&A. You guys either comment down below questions or message them to me. I don't mind how many you give me, I just would like enough for a hearty Q&A. You guys can also ask the boys questions, about any one of the sickfics.

I'll get another sickfic up today, most likely part 2 to Muke- Feverish Friends. I'd almost forgotten that it needed a part 2. Anyways, get your questions in by the time I do the next part of Stupid Stomach, because I'll be answering them after that one.

Feel free to comment, vote and follow.

Bye for now,

Alexis :D