Luke- Missing Member

Here's a new request from StaceyStonier !

Request: Cake all the guys live separate from each other now and are the ages they are now. Luke gets sick while recording the new album and doesn't show up to record and the other get worried and Calum comes to check on him and find him sick as hell (fever throwing up chills sore throat glands ached and pains) maybe a possible Hospital visit. Calum takes care of him for the days until he's all unwell till better please.

Of course, here we go!

-------

Today was a bad day for Luke Hemmings, the lead singer of 5 Seconds of Summer. He wasn't feeling at all well and it was the first day that him and his bandmates would be recording the new album. He had woken up three times that night, once 2 hours after he had fallen asleep; 12:24, once 2 hours later; 2:38 and once at 4am. Each time he had gotten up and rushed to the toilet, thinking he was going to throw up but he never did.

It was now 7am and Luke had woken up for the final time that night, he wasn't going to get back to sleep for a while. He had chucked his blanket off his bed when he woke up as he was feeling way too hot, despite aching all over when he did. He was now laying on his bed in only his boxers in an attempt to cool down. He knew he would have to get up and get ready at some point but he didn't know how he was going to do it.

The boys were in London at the moment and the four have seperate houses. Luke was really hating that right now. He couldn't just yell out and one of the boys would come running. No, he was alone and he had left his phone downstairs. He really didn't like the idea of having to get up in order to get one of the boys to come help him. He really couldn't be bothered so instead put the TV on so he could stay where he was.

Around 3 hours later later Luke is wrapped up in his blanket, shivering furiously. He really, REALLY didn't feel well right now. He is now regretting the fact that he didn't going downstairs to get his phone, he knew there was no chance in him getting down there now. Suddenly his stomach gives a huge flip and Luke shoots up, heading into the bathroom. But he doesn't make it to the toilet, instead doubling over in the middle of the bathroom.

Luke throws up in the middle of the bathroom for a good 15 minutes, tears running down his face and wishes fluttering through his mind. Eventually he catches a break but he feels too tired to even move, sliding down the wall and falling unconscious in a pool of his own vomit.

Meanwhile in the studio, all three of Luke's bandmates have arrived and are talking quite loudly about whatever comes to mind, waiting for Luke to show up. It's half an hour after Luke was ment to show up and they are all starting to get worried. Ashton suddenly gets and idea, call him! He doesn't know why he didn't think of it before, other than that he was stupid not to.He rings Luke and he doesn't pick up. Ashton is really quite worried now.

'Michael.' Ashton says.

'Hm?' 

'Can you call Luke? He's not picking up my calls.' Ashton explains. Michael looks over at Ashton worriedly and then nods, getting his phone out. Calum also gets his phone out, ringing once Michael finishes his call. Luke doesn't pick up his call either and the three are really worried.

'I'm going to go check.' Calum says.

'We're coming with you.' Ashton says, him and Michael getting to their feet.

'No, I need both of you to stay here, incase he appears.' Calum says.

'I guess so.' Ashton says, sitting back down.