Michael- No Milk

A weirdly given request from Jonathan_Togo. He requested it to AmmoHemmo but she rejected it and referred it to me and now here I am writing it. 

Request: Can you do one where Mikey is lactose intolerant plzz

I can and I will. Idk how it's gonna turn out but hey, at least I know what I'm writing about since I am lactose intolerant myself.

----

The lads of 5 Seconds Of Summer were in Sydney again. They were happy to be home, even if it was just for a week before they headed out on tour again. They had had an amazing time on tour, but every now and then it was good to have a break, whether it was short or long. All four lads had headed back to their houses, but since it was a surprise break, Michael's parents had gone on holiday, leaving Michael alone in the house.

Michael had been hoping to surprise his parents but instead they weren't in the house so he didn't know what to do. After a whole day of sitting in an empty house after a busy tour just felt weird, so Michael ended up hiking over to the Hood household. He was invited to stay by Calum's father as Calum and the ladies of the family had gone out for the day. Michael went up to Calum's room and parked his bottom on his bed to wait for his friend.

About 6 hours later Calum came running up to his room after hearing from his dad that Michael was there. Calum ran in and jumped on top of Michael, making both of them laugh. Michael had to blow his nose, which had been running constantly for a few months now, before Calum spoke up.

"Hey Mikey, why you here?" Calum asked after he got off of Michael.

"My mum and dad are on holiday, which left me alone in the house and I was bored. I came here because you're parents have the least kids to look after and always have a spare room." Michael answered.

"Okay. We're having pizza for dinner tonight, homemade, as well as milkshakes." Calum explained.

"Sounds good." Michael said.

"Feels good." Calum laughed. The two kept talking about random things until they got called downstairs to make their pizzas. Michael put pepperoni and a mountain of cheese on his pizza while Calum put all the meats in the fridge on his. They put them in the oven and then went to the living room and played some COD to wait for them to be ready. Once they were they took them out of the oven, cut them into several pieces and took them to the table as well as milkshakes which Calum's father gave them.

They ate quickly, not touching their milkshakes until the end for the sole purpose of having a race. The two drank their milkshakes as fast as they could. Michael won but his stomach started hurting. He brushed it off as eating too fast at first and the two went to play some more video games. About 15 minutes later, Michael hopped up and rushed to the toilet, chucking up in the white porcelain bowl. Calum rubbed his back and encouraged him to let it out as he threw up.

"Cal, I really don't feel well." Michael said, blowing his nose, which was running even more than normal, on some toilet paper.

"Mike, I think we need to take you to the doctor." Calum announced.

"Yeah." Michael agreed. The two alerted Calum's parents that that was where they were going and headed down to the after-hours doctor. They waited for 15 minutes before being called into the doctor's office.

"Good evening. I'm Doctor Robin. Which one of you handsome young men is Mr Clifford?" An elderly male doctor asked as they sat down in the two chairs in the doctors office.

"I am. Please call me Michael." Michael requested.

"Of course. Now, Michael, what seems to be the problem today?" The doctor asked.

"Umm, I've had a runny nose for a few months and I threw up earlier. After I threw up my nose got worse and now I have to blow it every few minutes, instead of every half hour or so." Michael explained.

"I see. What was it you had eaten prior to throwing up?" The doctor asked, typing in his computer.

"We'd just had pizza with mountains of cheese on it and quite large milkshakes." Michael told the doctor.

"Well, your's had mountains of cheese on it, mine had mountains of meat on it." Calum corrected.

"Whetever." Michael said. The doctor asked a few more questions before coming up with a diagnosis.

"Alright, from the information that you have given me, I can diagnose that Michael is Lactose Intollerent. I can give you a presciption for a tablet that you should take any time you eat any dairy product and it will protect you from the Lactose damaging you." The doctor explained, printing out a sheet of paper and signing it before handing it to Michael.

"Thank you doc." Michael smiled before him and Calum left the doctors office.

"Looks like you'll have to lower your pizza intake because we all know how much you hate tablets." Calum smirked.

"Nah, I'll get used to them."

Hey Guys, 

Not sure if this is what you wanted but whatever, it is what it is.

Bye for now,

Alexis :D