Ashton- Bad Kitty

A collaboration with the wonderful Emilyk491!

----

The lads of 5 Seconds Of Summer were visiting a very good friend of theirs in LA. Their friend, one of the members of the world famous band One Direction which they had opened for for two of their four world tours, was having a short break in LA at the same time as the band was and they thought it would be a good time to meet up for a little reunion. They planned to stay the day over at their friend's place. I should probably tell you who the friend was, but I won't. All I will reveal is that this friend had a cat, and cats don't usually mesh well with a certain member of the band.

Ashton didn't like cats for one main reason, the reason that a lot of people don't like cats, he was allergic. He had discovered it when one of his primary school friends had invited him over to their place. That friend had had a cat, a vicious one at that. The cat did not like new people, it usually only accepted them if the friend's parents told it off. Ashton had been playing a game with his friend when the cat jumped on Ashton and scratched his face. Ashton had gone red immediately and had started crying. He had to be rushed into hospital. He hoped that the cat today wouldn't be so bad.

The lads walked up to the house and knocked on the door. The band was greeted by the one and only Harry Styles. They were invited into the house and took their shoes off, as per the rules of the god that is Harry Styles. They catch up for a bit with chat, talking about tour until Michael yelled, "I wanna play video games!"

They run into the games room. Yes Harry had a games room and they started to play games on the Xbox. As they were playing a car game, Ashton was watching them all being really competitive. Now Ash had never been a video game lover like Mikey but he found it fun to watch.

"NOO LUKE DON'T OVERTAKE ME! YOU'RE GOING TO WIN NOW!" Michael yelled at Luke, who had just stolen Michael's strong lead. Ashton could see the cat come closer to him.

"Harry could you please move the cat? I'm allergic to them," he asked, Harry agreeing and taking the cat out of the room. They had a bit of food and carried on gaming for a few more hours.

The cat was a little sour after her owner had chucked him out of the room. There were four new people and she wanted to meet them. Or scratch their faces off. Meet them. Definitely meet them. As she crept her way back into the lounge room, where her owner was sitting with the four strangers, she could hear them shouting at the weird moving picture wall. There was one that wasn't talking, the one with head fur like her owner's, but lighter. The head fur was almost the same colour as her own fur. She decided that this stranger was first.

She jumped onto the strangers back and started meowing loudly. The stranger jumped off the sofa and started freaking out.

"Harry get her off me!" The stranger had yelled, trying to get her off him.

"Ash just stay calm," Harry tried to soothe the stranger, whose name must be Ash. It was too late, she'd scratched him.

"Guys! She scratched me!" Ashton shouted, his left arm already going red and swelling up.

"We need to go to the hospital, now!" Calum announced, snuffing them all out the door.

"I'll put Darcy in a room so she doesn't hurt anyone else. I'll meet you at the hospital." Harry announced before the lads left his house, getting in the car straight away, Luke at the wheel. They headed off to the hospital as quick as they could. Ashton got taken back straight away by doctors, he was very sweaty and puffed up as he was. The lads where waiting for a few hours whilst the doctors sorted Ash out. He had an iv of pain relief in his arm and was shaking. Memories of his childhood were back.

"Hello Ashton. How are you feeling?" The doctor asked.

"I feel okay but my arm itches," he replied.

"Well I'm going to prescribe you an epipen so if you get scratched again, you can use it," she replied.

"Thank you." Ashton replied. Soon, the lads were let into Ashton's hospital room. They were told that he had to stay overnight.

"Hey, I'm sorry guys.." Harry started as he entered the hospital room.

"Dude. Don't worry about it. It wasn't your fault." Calum cut him off.

"Well, it kinda..."

"No it isn't. I'm going to be fine so there isn't much to be done worried about anyways." Ashton confirmed. Harry nodded.

"Well, I'm glad you are okay."

Hey Guys,

This was short, but it is what it is.

Bye for now,

Alexis :D