Luke- Tummy Troubles (Part 2)

Part 2 of the request from StaceyStonier

Request: Can you do one please of luke sick with the stomach flu really bad while recoding the new album and shows up to record but the guys notice and send him back home with Michael ans Michael takes care of him please.

Here is part 2!

-------

The boys get Luke out to Michael's car and Michael manages to get him home safely. He carries Luke inside, with much difficulty, and sets him on his bed. He places a glass of water, sick bucket and fever medication next to the bed. Once he is certain that it is alright to leave he then heads to the Living room which is down the hall, in between Luke's room and the nearest bathroom so that he can see if Luke goes running.

He takes the best seat so that he can see the hallway in front of him as well as the TV. He grabs one of Luke's Xbox controllers and starts the console up. He plays a little bit of Fifa as quietly as he can, as not to wake Luke. About halfway through his first game he hears foot steps coming down the hall and get up immediately, following Luke as he rushes into the bathroom.

Luke rushes to the toilet and gets onto his knees. He gags a couple of times before vomiting, Michael holding his hair out of his face and rubbing his back. It's another 5 minutes before Luke catches a break. Michael helps him up and Luke begins to brush his teeth. Unluckily, brushing his teeth triggers his gag reflex, causing him to vomit all over the sink and mirror. Michael tries to calm him down but Luke is now shaking and hyperventilating and Mikey isn't sure what to do.

He decides that Luke is finished for the moment so picks him up bridal style and takes him to the lounge room, plopping him down on the bed. He rushes into Luke's room and picks up the sick bucket before looking around the room for something to calm Luke down. His eyes land on his stuffed penguin - That'll do a treat. - , he picks the toy up and takes it to Luke in the lounge room along with the sick bucket, handing both to Luke.

Luke places the sick bucket down next to the couch and takes his stuffed animal into his arms. After a couple of minutes Michael looks over at Luke from where he was on the armchair and sees that he is asleep once again. Michael sighs in relief and decides it is time for him to take a rest himself. He grabs a couple of blankets, one of which he puts over Luke, and goes to the other couch in the room, laying down and shutting his eyes.

About 2 hours later Michael wakes up to the sound of someone calling his name. He opens his eyes and sees Luke staring at him for his place on the other couch, his blue eyes pleading. It takes Michael a few seconds to wake up and hear what Luke is saying.

'Mikey! Michael?' Luke says, chanting almost all of Michael's nicknames.

'Hmm?' Michael asks once he is aware enough. 'You okay Lukey?'

'Kinda.' Luke says, relieved that Michael isn't mad at him for waking him up.

'Kinda? What do you need?' Michael asks, sitting up straight.

'Cuddles?' Luke asks.

'Cuddles?' Michael repeats.

'Cuddles.' Luke says once again.

'Alright.' Michael says, getting up from his very comfortable place on the couch. He walks over to Luke, his blanket still wrapped around him. Luke sits up an manoeuvres so that there is enough space for Michael to sit down. Michael plops down next to Luke and brings the younger boys into his arms.

'Thanks Mikey.' Luke says, his eyes drifting shut.

'No problem. Now go back to sleep.' Michael says, almost asleep again himself.

Hey Guys,

Sorry about how short and crappy that was, I'm tired. I might edit it but probably not. Thanks for over 900 reads, you guys are amazing. Please vote, I really want to get this book to 100 votes by the time I post the first of my original ideas, in like four parts time. I can't wait to start writing them.

Bye for now,

Alexis :D