[7] 4:12AM

taehyung focus
taehyung's captor marches him out of the petrol station, calmly walking him to the car before pushing him into the back seats and walking round to the allocated driver's seat.
taehyung watches him with careful eyes as he does this, brown eyes following his kidnapper's actions.

where is he going to take me now? taehyung thinks, biting his lower lip with pained curiosity. taehyung decides to ask.

"where are we goi-"

but the boy gets cut off by the sudden ringing sound of what seems to be several police cars, dissonant sirens cutting into the quiet of the night and taehyung turns around swiftly to look out of the back seat window, his breath hitching in his throat.

relief fills him at the sight of many blue and red flashes in the distance, the lights speedily approaching his kidnapper's car.

"yes! yes, oh my god!" taehyung cries, ecstatic. he shifts in his seat and reaches over for the car door, about to pull the handle and exit the car but the vehicle suddenly lurches forward, throwing taehyung against the front leather seats.

"ow-" taehyung winces, bracing himself by digging his fingernails into the black leather to stop himself from slipping and sliding everywhere as his captor steps on the gas. the yet-to-be named switches gears with haste, rapidly increasing the speed whilst taehyung tumbles and flies around in the backseat.

taehyung's eyes dart up from the leather seat he was current pressed against, at the sound of a lorry abruptly blaring its horn. his eyes widen when he spots how dangerously close the car was to the multiple lorries on the motorway, the side of the car just about brushing against the lorry wheels (that were half the size of taehyung himself).

"s-slow down." he stammers, sharply looking at his expressionless captor.
the man doesn't reply, instead he turns the steering wheel to steer in and out of vehicles, narrowly dodging them as he continues driving fast, going well over the speed limit.

taehyung gasps when he's violently hurled against the passenger seat, his right cheekbone hitting against the metal of the seat.
"ow, fuck -- slow down you piece of sh. . ." taehyung trails off when he realises something.

the police sirens have stopped.

clinging to the car upholstery, taehyung looks over his shoulder and out of the back seat.

no. taehyung's expression falls when he sees the flashes of blue and red stopping at the petrol station, the petrol station now a small box in the distance as the car pulls further and further away. no, no, you're meant to follow me - taehyung's lower lip trembles at the sight, willing the police cars to follow after him, after his car - after his kidnapper.

"lost them pretty quickly, that's a new record." the man muses to himself, changing gears and driving at a less speedy pace but still overtook cars and vans.

taehyung turns around to face his kidnapper, swallowing hard to rid the heavy emotions building up inside his throat, clogging his airway and threatening to suffocate him.
"please go back." he voices out weakly, mentally urging the man to have pity on his weak self and take him back to the kim mansions.
but deep down inside of him, he knows that it isn't possible. who knows when he'll see his mom and dad again? his brother? or his home? even jae?

jungkook focus
jungkook flickers his gaze to the rear view mirror, studying the boy leaning his forehead against the car window with an empty look on his face, dark brown eyes dully reflecting light each time they passed by a car's headlight.