[47] bubble attack!

i treasure serendipity sm ;; the time it came out was shortly after a panic attack i had (i have social anxiety) and hearing jimin's voice and watching the video (which is probably the most purest and softest video ever) was so good because the whole video is so freaking calming. from the aesthetics to jimin's vocals to rm's lyrics — the whole thing stopped my crying n sobbing and ah. it was a blessing at that time.
i love it with all my heart, wow.
_________________________,

MY LAST | JAY PARK FT. GRAY & LOCO
"though you're not my first, be my last."

taehyung focus
a smiling taehyung hums as he kicks at the gravel on the ground with his converse clad foot, kicking up a small cloud of dust that irritatingly coats the black canvas of his shoe. but the thick dust doesn't deter the wide smile fixed onto taehyung's face, in fact he just dismisses the problem and looks up, smiling harder at an oblivious figure standing a metre away.

jungkook stands a distance away, talking into a phone whilst adjusting the taped gauze taehyung had applied onto his forehead earlier, (they left the bandage; deeming it unnecessary to jungkook's now healing wound). he talks quietly and quickly into his cellphone; making it difficult for taehyung to listen in on the younger's conversation.

jungkook and taehyung are currently stood outside their apartment building after jungkook had received a call saying that a car was outside, parked and ready for his use. apparently a friend of his had supplied the vehicle in the early morning and left it to jungkook to take care of.
now, they stand by the car (an open roof black jeep that taehyung cant wait to poke his upper body out of as they cruise down the road) and waits for jungkook's phone call to finish. taehyung sits on stone steps close by, knees drawn towards his chest and humming softly as he waits for jungkook to finish his talking and give him attention.

as he waits, a dazed taehyung watches a jagged line of black ants walk round the heel of his shoe and randomly thinks back to last night (last night which had felt like a whole dream to taehyung) and seemingly smiles harder.

LAST NIGHT
the one floor apartment is completely dark save for the streetlamp's light pouring in through the balcony door's glass, submerging the room and the two boys lying on a pull out couch in a soft orange glow. rustling movements are heard from this pull out bed as someone shifts, moving round, before speaking in a muffled voice.

"w–what did you just say?" taehyung whispers, his voice so soft jungkook has to strain his ears to hear.

"i said, i like you too, taehyung." the younger replies quietly, patiently, as he loosens his arms round taehyung's waist, now assured that the older wouldn't kick him in the face and run away to hide in the balcony space again. the older notices this movement and eases himself out of jungkook's arms, twisting himself so he could see jungkook's face and confirm that this wasn't just a big fat joke, but something totally genuine.

his facial expression is nothing of amusement or meanness.

"have liked you ever since that night when you had that nightmare." jungkook starts slowly. "when i heard you say you were scared of me, i got fucking upset. i was confused why; most of my hostages are scared — they easily show it verbally, emotionally and physically. but you're different. from the start, you've barely shown any fear towards me — you're always super chatty, playful and a complete idiot around me. so seeing you suddenly change and become afraid of me, r–really stunned me; i had totally forgotten that you were a hostage of mine until you started crying and saying that you wanted to leave."