[50] peach champagne

taehyung focus
after a warm, long shower full of honey scented soaps and vanilla hinted shampoos, taehyung changes into his clothes and seats himself by the armchair situated near his bedroom's floor-to-ceiling windows, staring at the people and cars below which heavily resemble swarming ants to taehyung. towelling his hair dry, taehyung thinks back to what a glassy eyed jimin had told him thirty minutes ago, about his shitty break up, junghoon, choi haneul, and jungkook's frail emotions.

biting his lower lip, taehyung stops towelling his hair and stares at the main city standing a fair distance away from QUEENS HOTEL, shrouded in layers of foliage. he leans back in the armchair as he feels sympathy for jungkook and jimin — feeling absolutely saddened by how they were treated; jungkook feeling that he had to stick with someone toxic simply because he yearns for love and jimin's sexuality being trod all over by someone's yellow espadrilles.

taehyung sighs as he lazily runs a hand through his wet hair, now feeling pretty bored after his shower and having no one to entertain him but the HD tv in the next room. jimin had left shortly after explaining, claiming that 'the hyung's were summoning him' and that he needed to go, telling taehyung that he'd see him later.

but when is later? taehyung thinks impatiently as pushes himself off the chair, wandering out of his assigned bedroom to the massive living room space where a tall television waits for taehyung's use. switching the device on, taehyung flops back onto the couch shaped like the letter 'L' and rifles through the channels available, wanting to watch something.

his brown eyes catch onto a programme name consisting of three words, three words that remind him of two days ago, when he had dyed his hair red.
"the little mermaid." he murmurs, remembering jungkook's retold story and the disney films the younger predicted that taehyung'd enjoy.

interested, taehyung sets the remote control to his side and draws his legs up onto the sofa, animatedly watching a redhead mermaid, sporting a tail and a purple shell bra, talk to her fishy friends.

jungkook focus
"so you're telling me you've found someone? someone who's 'got you feeling all sorts and you adore with all your heart'?" yoongi quotes. jungkook nods.

jungkook, yoongi, hoseok and jimin are all leaning over the gilt banister running up the staircase and the edge of the second floor, allowing hotel guests, should they want to, lean over the thick banisters and admire the busy hotel casino area where several suited men and beautified women flock at, betting their money and possessions over a tiny dice or a simple stack of cards.
the quad sipping at complimentary alcoholic drinks provided by the mini bar behind them, stare out at the expanse of casino and talk to each other as they lean over the intricately detailed railings.

"and that someone is your bloody captive, kim taehyung?" yoongi questions. jungkook nods, listlessly swirling the contents of his flute around.

"so jimin's right — you've gone soft." yoongi concludes, leaning away from the banister with a soft sigh. jungkook nods again, looking incredibly bored with his hyung's multiple questions.

"you like this guy and he likes you back, yeah?" yoongi asks, rubbing his temples with a muffled groan escaping his lips. jungkook nods, now sipping at his concocted drink.

"yanno, that's stockholm syndrome — isn't that sorta fucked up?" jungkook nods simply. seeing jungkook's nod, yoongi gives up with the boy's lack of voice and looks away, staring at the casino's participants with narrowed eyes.