[54] GAMES

<3 ya girl's finally back && hyped to update this book and maybe even finish this by the end of this month [???]

i missed you all!! [you guys are the cutest; you were counting down and shit and rereading and damn, i didn't know my book was capable of creating that type of response c: but thank you for waiting so patiently and being so understanding about my hiatus — i appreciate it a lot]

anywhoooo, here's a filler chapter which i hope you'll enjoy :D
_________________,

taehyung focus
taehyung hikes up his oversized red t–shirt excitedly, wanting to see jungkook's handiwork already after two hours of simply lying there on the bed, playing, although addictive but mind numbing, games whilst letting jungkook do his work without a complaint falling from his lips.

now, having left the younger to peacefully nap in their bedroom, he stands before the bathroom's full size mirror, lifting up a part of his shirt and gasping at what lays behind.

beautifully inked flowers, intricately done flowers the size of taehyung's thumbnail, flock and litter the expanse of his honey coloured skin, covering the entirety of his thigh and languidly trailing upwards to his jutting hip. the design consists mainly of black ink  (the black of the ballpoint pen jungkook had used meshes so well with his warm skin tone) and penny sized hickeys jungkook had playfully created when taehyung's boredom spiked — the reddening love bites now acting as complimentary accents.

the very sight is just so incredibly pretty to taehyung who suddenly seems incapable of doing anything except stand there and gape at jungkook's handiwork.
woah, he thinks now as he stares at himself in the mirror, a pleased grin surfacing, woah, woah, woah, he thinks repeatedly as he finds himself falling head over heels in love with jungkook's exceptional artwork.

— TWO HOURS AGO.
jungkook focus
after driving back from the forested area they had used to leisurely eat shop bought strawberries and sunbathe under the meagre october sun, taehyung sits on their shared bed in between jungkook's thighs and smiles as he languidly lifts jungkook's left hand into the air, admiring the black ink of the tattoo adorning the whole of the back of his hand.

"pretty." he murmurs out, using the pad of his thumb to trace over the detailed curves and lines with something akin to awe.

there's something about jungkook's tattoo that does things to him — maybe it's because of last night, when he had rested his head on jungkook's broad chest, sleepily watching jungkook get himself off with the very tattooed hand taehyung's currently holding in his hands. or maybe it's just the way it looks so beautifully stark against the boy's skin tone, looking so prominent and carelessly exuding "badness" for everyone to see. it's causing taehyung to feel a tad bit rebellious, sitting there in a man's lap and caressing said man's tattooed hand. it's all so against the ideals he's been taught at a young age, but he doesn't fucking care because taehyung, himself, has nothing against tattoos: he thinks they're incredible, empowering and pretty if they want to be.

but he knows a large population of south korea thinks the opposite — they looks down at the visuals of tattoos marring someone's body. no matter how unbelievably beautiful the tattoos were, people keep linking the body art to anti social behaviour, criminal activity, gangsters, delinquents — just, bad people. and bad people means bad things apparently. and that's where taehyung feels a rush of rebelliousness because he's subverting the social norms forced upon him; he's dating a man, a man who's tattooed and a man who does bad things for a living. and while that should frighten a regular korean citizen, taehyung finds it pretty exciting knowing that he's going against the rules he's been blindly ingesting since childhood, makes him feel free, independent and able to make decisions himself, bad decisions or good — it's all his choice.