[46] juiceboxes

jimin focus
"fucking piece of shit." yoongi mutters under his breath as he swipes left on jimin's phone, studying the candid photos of junghoon's and haneul's little meetup saved onto his album.

jimin and his hyung are currently stood by the large floor to ceiling windows belonging to the penthouse suite of QUEENS HOTEL, watching expensive car after expensive car drive into the hotel's immaculate driveway to be taken away and parked into ready garage spaces by numerous uniformed valets.

jimin drags his eyes away from the sleek silver audi 2017 that had just driven in and latches his sight on to the towering city skyscrapers in the distance, rising tall to meet the night sky overhead. mostly shrouded in green forestry, QUEENS HOTEL isn't that far away from the hubbub of the city but it's a safe enough distance that it'd be difficult to trouble regular pedestrians (since the hotel is only for those who can afford the bills and the VIPS) and catch the unneeded attention of police officers. hence the reason why QUEENS HOTEL is so popular during yearly illegal racing events like the one happening in a few days time.

"my heart literally split in two when jungkook saw these photos — he started laughing, saying that he sorta expected it but then, three seconds later, he walked out, crying." jimin says, fingers tightening round the blackcurrant juicebox he sips at aggressively.

"son of a bitch better not come down here if he hears that jungkook's coming." yoongi breathes, switching off jimin's phone and handing it back to the owner with a displeased look embedding itself onto his delicate features. "if he comes anywhere near us, im gonna beat his and hers face in with a fucking crowbar."

"let's try not to get violent, babe, hm." a low voice hums from behind them, "i don't wanna have to visit my boyfriend in prison with a bit of glass between us." the voice chuckles.

jimin and yoongi look over their shoulders to see top racer J, or as he goes by with friends; hoseok, standing there, wearing a fitting white shirt unbuttoned a couple of times, casual black jeans and a brown leather jacket draped over one arm. yoongi's hard expression softens at the sight, a small smile forming on his lips as he reaches out for hoseok with pale hands. jimin smiles as he watches hoseok envelope a small yoongi in a firm three second hug before turning his attention to jimin, a heart shaped grin making its way on to his face.

"jiminie, it's good to see you again!" hoseok beams, pulling the boy into a longer lasting hug. the chubby cheeked boy grins into hoseok's chest as he murmurs out a "it's good to see you too, hyung — it's been way too long."

"well, we got a whole week to catch up," hoseok reminds happily, pulling away from jimin to reattach himself to yoongi, who looks incredibly content with hoseok standing besides him with a hand casually resting on his hip.

"so what're we talking about?" hoseok asks cheerfully as he throws his jacket half heartedly across the room, the bundle of heavy material hitting against the surface of the pricey L–shaped couch with a loud thwack.

"jungkook." jimin says, slurping the last dregs of his juice down, "i was telling yoongs hyung about jungkook reacting to junghoon & haneul and," jimin pauses to suck at his straw but he's disappointed two seconds later to hear the obnoxiously loud breathy sound of an empty straw in an empty juicebox, "kookie's new task; kim taehyung." he finishes with a disdainful frown directed at his juicebox.

"mm, i heard about that." hoseok voices out, shoving a hand into the pockets of his jeans and looking out of the window curiously to see his opponents car models. "an 8.4million boy — damn, isn't that a little much on his first day back at work?" hoseok muses.