[53] as always.

hoseok focus
swinging his burgundy denim jacket over his shoulder and holding onto the yellow rose in his hand, hoseok walks into the nightclub hired by the committee of the gwangju illegal races and grins at all the females and males eying him up, recognising him. but although he flashes bright grins at them all, his attention is somewhere else completely. his attention focusing on a certain small boy who "makes both his heart and dick swell double the size".

his eyes hurriedly scan over the crowd, looking for yoongi but it's difficult to see someone as small his boyfriend so hoseok gives up within five seconds and instead runs a hand through his newly dyed orange hair.

turning to jimin by his sides, hoseok yells over the bass heavy music; "when's yoongi coming on?"

jimin checks his phone lockscreen and looks up, yelling, "fifteen minutes! you gonna go see him?"

nodding, hoseok pulls away from the boy and shoves a hand lazily into the pockets of his jeans before turning around to meet the group of 'fake fans' following him. these fake fans perk up immediately, sultry looks are applied on their faces as they show off their best assets — be it their butt or chest or tiny waist, hoseok is intrigued by neither.

still, he doesn't disappoint fans so rather than straight out tell them he's taken, he winks at a couple and fixates a playful grin on his face. "be right back, ladies and gentlemen!" he shouts over the music before making his way through the dancing crowd and ignoring the piles of sweaty bodies attacking him and the stench of sweet alcohol and sweat that assaults his sense of smell.

having left taehyung and jungkook back at the hotel (both of them had decided to nap after their bath and refused to wake up even after hoseok loudly sang twice's 'cheer up'), hoseok picks his way through the crowd alone, heading over to the conjoining corridor where several doors are set into the wall, all labelled with artists names on a whiteboard. it's not simple to just walk in and ask for an autograph thought — stocky bodyguards are situated around the opening of the corridor, all black suited and wearing strict looks on their faces.

hoseok strolls over to the one by the door assigned to 'suga' and grins, holding up a hand for a high five. the bodyguard who's incredibly familiar with hoseok's and yoongi's relationship (he's stood outside the door several times whilst they've had loud sex inside), rolls his eyes and slaps hoseok's hand away before moving to the side so the boy could access the door.

"ill keep it down today." hoseok sing songs, winking at the bodyguard who simply grunts out: "you got fifteen minutes tops. be quick."

hoseok grins harder as he enters yoongi's dressing room, filing in and immediately spotting yoongi standing by the large, open window, silently gazing out at the bright nightlife of gwangju with hazed eyes. hoseok smiles at the dazed boy shuddering in his thin clothes.

"babe?"

yoongi looks up at hoseok's voice, mumbling out a raspy "hey" as he makes his way towards hoseok. the younger opens his arms out for the small boy and wholly engulfs him when yoongi walks into his embrace and mumbles something like "so warm".

"and you're so cold — why're you standing by the window?" hoseok murmurs, resting his chin above yoongi's soft mop of hair.

"i needed to wake up and coffee's not cutting it for me. the cold air's sorta working." yoongi explains tiredly as he languidly points at the yellow rose in hoseok's hand, "this for me?"