[31] hercules

jungkook focus
when jungkook files into the busy nightclub, jungkook's breath is momentarily taken away; the large club is overrun with many people dressed in scantily clad clothing pieces, drinking, smoking blunts, dancing and singing along to the bass heavy music playing in the background. purple neon light fixtures hang from a metal structure above — there is no ceiling, just a silver metal structure that also acts as walkways where people can walk on and lean over the rails haphazardly, grinning and laughing with their friends. the floors and walls are a shiny white surface that illuminate a lilac glow due to the set lighting.

earlier, on the way to the nightclub, jungkook had thought about taehyung's claustrophobia for a second: would he able to breathe with all these drunk people pressing into his side? would he be crushed by the people dancing around him, them grinding him into the dance floor with their six inch heels? would jimin hyung be able to take care of taehyung if he experiences a panic attack?
but jungkook's surprised by the airy space surrounding the partying drunks, it's easy to walk through the crowd and there's probably enough space for taehyung to breathe in without feeling constricted.

"hey baby, can i buy you a drink?" a prepubescent teen slurs in jungkook's ear, his hot breath uncomfortably fanning against the young man's neck whilst sloppily grinding his groin against jungkook's fucking hand shamelessly.
more than just pissed off, jungkook stops walking, stiffens and turns his head to face the underage kid with narrowed eyes. "get off me before i fucking cut your dick off and feed it to you." he threatens darkly, eyes hard set.
jungkook was not in the mood to play.
the boy's grin visibly freezes upon seeing the anger etched on jungkook's face and nods slowly, backing away from the kidnapper.

im so gonna kill jimin hyung, jungkook thinks as he surveys the crowd of men and women around him, looking for the familiar faces of jimin and taehyung.
no matter how much food he feeds me or how cute he is, he's so gonna get it today, jungkook growls internally as he paces around the bar, peering at the faces surrounding him.

he almost walks right past jimin but the brief giggle that just about meets his ears, stops him in his tracks. recognising that laugh, jungkook looks over shoulder quickly to confirm jimin sitting at one of the leather bar stools, giggling and flirtatiously talking away to a guy and a girl.
taehyung is nowhere near the boy.

jungkook locks his jaw in irritation as he storms towards the bar stool where jimin now childishly spins on, laughing giddily. jungkook is by the latter in seconds and places a firm hand on the bar stool, stopping the spinning motion and making jimin's fun come to a sudden halt.

"heyyyyy, i was having fun!" jimin whines, trying to spin himself again but jungkook ignores him and keeps a strong grip on the underside of the bar stool.

"he was having fun, man! let him spin for us!" the guy by jimin jokingly protests.

"scram."

the female laughs, "what?"

"you heard me," jungkook grits, boring holes into the couple's faces, "scram." the almost violent way jungkook utters the last word makes the girl and boy look at each other with uncertainty as if mentally debating the situation; jungkook was a scary as fuck guy who looked as if he was ready to kill the two of them in seconds = they make the right decision and scoff pretentiously, walking away with their lukewarm drinks in their hands.

jungkook turns back to face jimin who glares up at him, defiance in the boy's glazed eyes.
"what the hell, kook? i was having fun!" jimin complains, glossy lips forming an unimpressed thin line.