The trip back home

April 20, 2017

Sarah! Sarah! is it true that you are going back home because you miss your older brother? A reporter asks as I walk out of my last concert for the next 3 months.

Yes it is true. I say

Is it true that you and Tyler Posey have secretly been dating of the past two months. Another report asks

No that's a rumour, Tyler and I are just really good friends. I say

Is there another reason your going home after 3 years? Another reporter asks

There is, I miss my friends. I miss my tribe,plus my brother proposed to his girlfriend and I really want to meet her to make sure she won't hurt him. I explain to the reporters

Well let's hope that won't happen but, it's mostly to see your brother again, right? The report asks.

That is correct. I say as my bodyguard Mike got me away from all the reports and paparazzi.

We'll miss you Sarah!! Some fans yell as I walk pass.

I'll miss you all as well! I say as walk away from my adoring fans.

You ready to head home Sarah? Mike asks as we hoped into the limo

I'm so ready. I say as we drive to the airport. Once we arrived, we went through costumes and finally, ended at the airport gates where I turn to Crystal.

Thank you for everything. I say giving Crystal a hug.

Your welcome honey. I will see you in 3 months for your big Europe concert.

I know. I say picking up my suitcase.

Say hi to Sam for me and try to write a new song or two well your gone. Crystal says

I will. I say as I give Mike a hug

Be good. Mike says

Can't make any promises. I say with a smirk

You know the more you told me about your friend Paul, the more I see a resemblance in the two of you. Mike says referring to all the stories I told him about my life in La Push.

All passengers on flight 125 to La Push, the plane is here for departure. A women says on the PA system.

Well thats my flight. I'll see you both in 3 months. I say with a smile as I walk through the gates and board the plane that's taking me home to my family, to my tribe and most importantly to my best friend in the whole world Paul Lahote...