If they only knew.

Sorry?! SORRY! Your sorry!? You are killing her and that's all YOU HAVE TO SAY!? I scream while shaking. You know what forget it. She obviously doesn't matter to you so,go back to precious Rachel and don't come back. Don't come near her! I scream as u turn on my heels and walk inside...
(End of Leah's POV)
(Start of Paul's POV)
I watch Leah go back inside the hospital to go see if Sarah's doing any better. Why am I going through all this pain. I think to myself as I unlock my car and take a sit in the drivers seat.

Sarah.... I say quietly as I start my car and drive out of the packing lot. As I began driving I started to think about Sarah and how much she means to me. She's my best friend and I do lo...like her as my.....best friend but, I can't leave Rachel she's my imprint and if I leave Rachel she will hurt Sarah and the only way to protect her is by continuing to hurt her even if it kills me. I think to myself as Think back to what Rachel said to me a few days ago.
(Flashback)

Who does she think she is?  Rachel asked as she paces around my room.

What do you mean?

What do I mean Paul!? Who does she think she is to  come in between us. I'm your imprint not her!!?! Rachel asked

Rach, she can control who she imprints on. She....

No Paul! If she comes near you I swear I will kill her. Rachel says with a dark look in her eyes.

Rachel I already told her that I don't want her in my life what else can I do?

You can hurt her even more. You can ignore her completely you can also destroy the bond you two share and if you don't I will kill her in front of you and I will make you watch. Rachel said

But...

No buts! Will you do as I say?

Yes.

Good. I got to go before my dad gets home. I love you.

Yeah. See you soon. I say as she walk out of my house.
(End of flashback)

Within seconds I had to pull my car to the side because my tears were blurring my vision.

Sarah. I cry while banging the steering wheel if only they knew how much I care about you and everything I'm doing to protect you. I cry as tears roll down my cheek...