Fake a smile

She's so perfect but, she doesn't want a boyfriend right now. So all I can be is a friend. I think to my self as my eyes slowly get heavy and close till I'm asleep myself...
(End of Jakes POV)
(Back to Sarah's POV)
As I woke up. I can feel the sun hit my face. Better get ready. I say as I run to my washroom and brush my teeth. As soon as I finish I go back to my room and change into a pair of ripped blue jeans, grey tank top, black coverers, a red flannel and my gold locker that Sam got me for Christmas before I left so I will always have him close to my heart even if I was millions of miles away. After I finish getting ready I put my hair into a French braid and want down stairs.

Hey, Beta. Sam says as I enter the kitchen.

Hey Sammy, how are you this morning? I ask going to the cupboards to grab a glass.

I'm fine. Sam says as the pack comes running into the house.

Morning boys.

Hey. They reply in sync.

How did you sleep? Seth asks

Alright... I say remembering my nightmare about Paul. I say looking down

Really? you don't sound alright. Jared says in a worried tone.

I'm fine Jared. I say with a smile even though inside I'm dying. Every thought I have is of Paul and it's killing me knowing that I lost my best friend, my imprint over something so stupid.

If you say so. What do you want for breakfast? Sam asks

I'm actually not hungry Sammy. I say

Sarah you have to eat. I don't want you in the hospital again. Sam pleads

Sammy, I'll eat when I'm hungry. I say

Promise? Sam asks in a sceptical tone

Promise. Hey can I go out for a walk? I ask

Sure. On one condition.

What's that? I ask

Jake goes with you. Sam says

Fine. I say with a forced smile as I walk out of the house with Jake following behind me...