Beach fun

Hold on tight. Sam says as he runs down to the pack....

Weee!!!! I yell as Sam runs towards Jake

Thanks Sammy. I say with a smile

Your welcome.

Want help setting up? I ask

No you have fun. Surf while you can it gets cold fast. Sam says with a smile

You sure?

Yes I'm sure. Now, go have fun. Sam  says as I take off my shirt and my shorts reviling my red bikini.

Cute bikini where did you get it? Emily asks

Ask Sam he bought it as a gift for my birthday. I say

He did good with that gift. Leah says

That he did. I say while grabbing my surfboard, hooked the backing  up to my Left leg and running into the water. Once I got in I start to swim deep so I can catch a wave when they come in.

Hey. Seth say beside me while sitting on his board.

Hey Seth!

How are you feeling.

Better. I'm done with crying over Paul. I deserve better. I told him how I feel and if he wants to be a dick about it then he can. I'm starting to think that maybe  he should come back to me. I say with a sigh.

Hey, he'll come around he just needs time.

Maybe. Hey, a waves coming. I say pointing outwards

Cool. Let's go. Seth say while we lie on our stomach and doggy paddling to the wave

Dude. This has to be around 4-5 feet. Seth says

Yeah it's going to be awesome. I say while we get up to stand ready for the wave to take us. After a minute the wave came and we were doing all kinds of tricks.

Woooh!! Seth screams

Wooooh hooooo! I scream while doing some 360 on my board.

This is awesome! Seth screams

Dame right it is. We have to get Sam to surf.

Agreed. Seth says as the wave fades out bring us back to the shore. Once we were back on shore Sam comes up to us.

That was amazing. I nearly forgot how good you are at surfing. Sam says with a smile

Thanks Sammy. I say while grabbing my towel and wrapping myself up in it.

Hey, you hungry Sarah? Leah asks

Kinda. I didn't eat breakfast.

Tuna or ham sandwich.

Ham please Leah. Thanks. I say as she hand me a sandwich.

Your welcome. Leah says as James and sits beside me.

Sarah, remember....

I can't go in the water for a half and hour after eating. I say for him.

As long as you know. Sam says while grabbing a football and throwing it to Jared. After I finished eating I got up and jumped on Sam's back.

Hey Beta. Sam says

Hey, can I tell you something? I ask ask

Sure what is it?

I just want you to know that.... I love you

Awe I love you too.

and.... you have a terrible throw I say jumping off of his back and grabbing the football out of his hands.

Hey. Sam yells

Jar-head go long!! I yell as I throw the ball into the air with a perfect spiral.

Nice throw. Jake says as Jared passes him the ball and he throws in to Seth.

Thanks. I say with a smile. After playing pass and football for 2
Hours we all sat on some blankets as ate some lunch.

Thanks Emily. I say with a smile as I finish eating a sandwich and stand up to go and grab my guitar and songbook from the truck...