Run

As Paul drives to the theatre I can't help but smile. I'm happy we are finally doing a movie night Paul.

I am too. He smiles as he parks he's car and we step out aalking into the theatre.

I'll get the snacks. I say walking to the snack stand and buy two popcorn and two drinks. Here you go Paul. I say handing him he's popcorn and drink.

Thanks baby girl. He says as we head into the movie theatre.

I'm so excited for this movie the last one was amazing.

Yeah it was. He says taking a seat beside me. You look beautiful Baby girl

Thank you Paul. I say with a slight smile as the movie starts. Once the movie ends we head back to he's car with smiles on our faces.

I can't believe it ended like that. Paul says as he unlocks he's car.

I know. I can't wait for the next one.

I can't wait to take you to the next movie when it comes out.

Deal. I say as we walk out to the car. As we walk I feel something cold fall on my head.

Oh no.  I say as it's starts raining

Let's make a run for it. Paul says as he puts he's leather Jacket over my shoulders as we book it too the car and get inside laughing

Oh my god. The rain come out of no where. I say as I turn on the heat a bit. Thanks for giving me your jacket.

No worries. I dont want you to get sick. Hey do you remembering middle school when you read the whole Harry Potter series in three months? Paul asks with a laugh.

Of course I do. Sam though I had depression or something because I wouldn't leave my room. God he's crazy. I say laughing

He is but if I called him that he would kill me. Paul says

He would. I say

Hey you hungry?

Starving. I didn't have dinner. Why?

Let's have dinner together it will be fun. It could be a date.

While not an actual date because I'm with Jake.

Oh right.... Paul says looking down

Hey what's wrong? I asks making him look at me.

It's nothing. Let's go. He says as he starts he's car and starts driving as the rain gets heavier.

What do you want to eat? I asks

Anything. You know that. What do you want Somgbird?

I could go for a burger and fries.

I know a place he says driving down the roads till we pull up to a diner.

They have the best burgers. Paul says

It has the Paul Lahote approval then I have to try it. Let's go. I say with a smile as he parks the car and we quickly make our way inside....