It's always been you

While that's good. Does Paul know? Emily asks as someone walks through the front door....

What's going on in here?! Paul asks angrily as he walks towards Jake and I.

Paul, don't lose your cool. Please. I say

Your dating him now? Paul turns to me and asks with a broken look on his face.

Yes. Yes I'm dating Jacob. I say as the room goes quiet

Why? Paul ask suddenly

Why does it matter to you? Jacob asks

Jacob! I scream

No. All he's done is hurt you Sarah and I'm not going to just stand by and watch you kill yourself because he's heartless! Jacob screams

Heartless?! I'm heartless! That's rich! I'm the one whose  protecting her!!! Paul screams

Protect her from what? Sam asks walking into the house

Yeah Paul what have you been protecting me from? I ask curiously

Nothing it does matter. Paul says as he walks out of the house.

Paul! Wait! I yell as I follow him.

(Paul's POV)
As I walk I hear Sarah's voice calling for me.

Paul!!! Please wait please. I just want to talk. Her voice pleads as I stop in my tracks and turn to her.

What? What do you want me to tell you.

I want you to tell me what you were protecting me from Pauly. I want you to tell me why your so mad at me and most of all I want you to tell me that your my best friend and that you'll never leave me. She says as she starts to tear up. God it kills me to see her cry.

Tell me something Songbird. Why do you think we're not friends?

Because you loved Rachel and are mad because I imprinted on you because you think it would have ruined your relationship with her.

That's not why we're not friends. We're not friends because Rachel made me say that we can't be friends. Rachel is that one I'm protecting you from because I she was a false imprint.

Then who did you really imprint on

Sarah, I imprinted on you. I've been in head over heels in love with you since I first gave you the partners in crime that's why I gave it to you because it was a promise that you would always be with me e....

Even when I'm rich and famous. I say with a small smile.

Exactly, everything I do is because of you. you made me who I am. It's you Babygirl. I don't want anyone else but, you because It's always been you....