Oh no...

What's going on? Paul ask while coming up to us in his wolf form

Nothing. Quil says

Let's break off. I say as I walk towards the treaty line with Jake.
(End of Sam's POV)
(Start of Paul's POV)
Well that was weird. I say as I walk away from the pack and start my patrol. As I walk around I start to think about Sarah.

God she's beautiful. I can't wait to talk to her tonight and make everything right. I think to myself kinda forget the mind link I share with my pack members. As I walk around I hear Sam talking to someone through the link.

You better be a gentleman to her Jake. Sam says

I will Sam. You don't have to worry about that. I love Sarah. I love her so much. I promise you I will never hurt her like Paul has.

You!!! I scream as I walk up to Jake and Sam.

Oh no. Leah says while walking up to us.

Shut up Leah. Your taking my songbird out in a date?!? I scream.

Don't tell me what to do. Your the one killing Sarah. Leah says

Leah stop. Sam says

It's not really a date. It's more like us hanging out just as friends. Jake explains.

Yeah right! You love her Jake you even said so yourself but you know you'll never have her because she doesn't love you that way!!!! She loved me! I'm her imprint. Not you! It will NEVER be you!!!! Paul screams

You made your choice Paul. Now stop. Jared says

No. I'm not going to stop. She's mine!

She's not yours. You can't clam my sister Paul and to be honest I'm happy she's spending time with Jake an not in her room balling her eyes out over you. He's been trying to help fix the damage you caused.

By helping her you mean keeping her away from her imprint.

You did that to yourself! You said you didn't want her around you so she backed away even if it kills her to do so. She just wants you happy. Clearly you don't want the same. Seth says with a look of annoyance

I....

Paul! I'm not going to stand here and argue with you over my feelings for Sarah. I love her Paul. Something you were unable to do!!!! I won't stop loving her just because you want to pull a hissy fit and make her life miserable. While I'm here trying to be the friend you couldn't be to her.  you were so worried about my Sister that you forgot the only person who doesn't see you as dick and she still doesn't. She see the good in you despite you trying to kill her. I sorry Paul but, I got to go. I have a date to get to. Jake says he walks behind a tree and shifts back and leaves to go on his date with Sarah.  As he walks away I shift back and go home. On my way home all I can think about is that, I'm to late and I lost the one person in this world that makes me happy and doesn't see me as the monster I am...
(End of Paul's POV)