The meeting

To be honest, I love Sammy but he had his moments where he scares me and I don't technically want to know what he's going to do to Rachel. I say as I hear a howl from the front of the house....

Hey, Sarah? Where Sam? Jake asks as he walks in with Billy behind him and Rachel behind Billy.

I'm right here. Sam says as he death glares Rachel.

Sam. Why did you call us here? Billy asks.

Rachel. Jared says simply.

What did she do? Billy asks

Why don't you tell dad what you did sis. Jacob says

Why? It doesn't involve him. Rachel snaps back

It does and if you don't I will. Jake says challenging her.

Tell me what Jacob? Billy asks

She gave Sarah a record with Paul's voice saying that he's life would be so much easier if she was dead. Jacob explains while giving the recorder to Billy.

Rachel is this true? Billy asks

No. I have no idea what they're talking about. Rachel says

Your lying Rachel and you know it. I say.

I sorry but I have no idea what your talking about. Rachel says

She know exactly what they're talking about and I have proof. Rebecca says. While Sarah was in the shower I came up to talk to her and see how she's doing but when, Rachel came up I hid in Sarah's closet so she wouldn't see me. Rebecca explains while pulling out her phone and playing her recording of the whole conversation.

Hi Rachel

Don't. You think just because you come home after 3 years that you can take Paul away from me? Well let me tell you something YOU CANT! Rachel screams

Rach... I not trying to take Paul away from you. I didn't even want him to find out the way he did but you got to realize that I can't help it. He's my best friend and my imprint.

No , he was your best friend. He wants nothing to do with you now. He even told me last night when we were making out.

He told you what? I ask

That his life would be so much easier if you were Dead. Rachel says

No. He would never say that. He wouldn't. I say to myself.

Oh but he did and I have it on record. Do you want to hear it. She asks handing me the recorder.

Sure. I say as I take the recorder from her hands and press play. Sure enough it was Paul's voice and he said "my life would be so much easier if she was dead."

No. No. No. I say as I back away from her.

It's true Sarah. He wants nothing to do with you. So, just stay away from him. Rebecca stops her phone

Rebecca! Rachel screams

What! Your the one messing with an imprint bond. Your in the wrong. I'm just surprise Sarah didn't kill you.

Rachel Black, you are ground for the next 5 months and that means no cell phone, no computer besides for homework and not friends over.

But, Daddy!

No buts, go home and stay in your room till I come come and get you.

But..

Go! Billy yells as Rachel walks out of the house. Once Rachel left Billy turns to me.

Sarah, I'm so sorry.

It's not your fault. I say

I better get going to make sure she actually goes home but, stay strong.

I will. I say with a smile. After Billy left I turn to Rebecca.

Becca, why did you go against your own sister.

She's in the wrong. Even if Paul said that she should never do something like that. Especially when it comes down to an imprint bond. Rebecca says

Well, thank you.

Your very welcome. She replies

Now all we got to worry about is Paul. Jacob says

Paul. Yeah... nearly forgot about him.

Sorry. Jake says

It's fine. I say with a sad smile

So Sam, Leah and I already told Sarah what we're planing to do if Paul continues. What are you goi g to do?

Put him in the hospital. Sam says simply.

Sam!!! I yell

What, his the one hurting my baby sister and you don't expect me to do Something in return.

I do but, I didn't think you would go so far as put him in the hospital. I say

What are you and Leah planning? Sam asks

I'm going to die his eyebrows pink. Jared says with a laugh

And I'm gonna shave his head in his sleep. Leah says

Ok that's worst then Sam putting him in the hospital. I says

Yeah, you never mess with a natives hair. Jake says with a laugh. After a few minutes someone walks through the door