Beach

Awesome but right now, let's go to the beach. It's a beautiful day and 35 degrees. So, meet you guys out side in five I say as I walk upstairs to get ready for the beach.... as i enter my room I quickly run to my dresser and find my red bikini and  put it on. Over top I ware my army print tee-shirt and a pair of blue high waist jean shorts.  After I got ready I grab my wolf backpack and put in a towel, my hairbrush, some electrics and my sun glasses. And run downstairs.

Hey Emily, need help? I ask as I walk into the kitchen.

No I had things prepared last night. All Sam has to do is take the cooler to the truck then we can go. After a minute Jake came up stairs.

Hey do you want me to take the cooler to the truck. Jake asks while walking up to me and wrap his arm around my shoulders.

Sure thanks Jake. Emily says

Your welcome. Jake says as he takes the cooler out.

How are you doing? Emily ask turning to me.

Fine. Hurts...a lot but, when I'm with Jake it seems just stop...all the pain of Paul's rejection just stops.

What does that mean for you two? Emily asks

I don't know. I say with a sigh.

Hey, Beta, Em!! Everything in the truck. It's time to go. Sam yells as I grab my backpack and my surfboard and walk out the door...