I love you Sarah.

Ok. We'll be outside if you need us. Sam says with a confused look on his face as he lead the pack and Billy out into the hallway....

What did you want to talk about Jake? I ask with a slight smile

Something important. Jake says as he takes a seat beside me.

Ok. What is it? I ask

I'm in love with... you Sarah and I kinda sorta imprinted on you

Jake....

I know that you imprinted on Paul and I would never try to stop you from being with your imprint but, I needed to get it off my chest. You deserve someone way better than a guy who will just play you because you are the most beautiful women in the world. I'm sorry.

Jake, it's fine you are in titled to be in love and have an imprint. I say with a smile.

So your not mad?

No. You can't control who your in love with or who you imprint on.

Where are we going with this? Jake asks pointing towards me and him.

I don't know but, I do know that I don't want a boyfriend right now because it's to much drama so, would you be ok with being my protector?

I can be anything you want me to be. As long as I'm in your life.

I'm fine with that. I say with a small laugh.

Good. I better get the rest of the pack. Jake says while walking out the door.

Ok. I say while I grab my song book out of my bag and write down the lyrics for my new song "don't forget". After a few minutes it hit me.... Jake  imprinted on me. Oh no....