This i promise you

Let's get you home so, I can clean you up. I say as I lift her up and start carrying her back to her house...
(End of Jacob's POV)
As Jake walks towards my house I can see the tears in his eyes.

Jake I'm sorry. I say as I rest my head over his heart.

No I'm sorry. I should have stop Rebecca sooner. God Sarah, I love you so much. I hate seeing you in so much pain. How bout tonight I stay at your house with you?

I don't know Jake. You'll need to talk to Sam about that. I say as we reach the back door of my house.

Sam's not here thank god. I say as I take a seat on the couch as Jake grabs what he needs to patch me up.

Jacob, I can clean  myself up. I've done it before. I whisper.

Well, I'm cleaning you up. He says as he grabs the school and pour it on my wrist. Once he finish cleaning and bandaging my wrists, he goes silent. After a few minutes I look up at him and see the tears falling down his face

Jake if you mad at me say it. Don't keep it inside you!!!

I'm not mad. Jake says

Then what is it? Your see this side of me and you have nothing to say!? Say it. Say what your thinking? Say it! I scream while tears fall from my eyes

Say what?

Say I'm not good enough. Say it!

I can't say that because you are good enough Sarah. I just don't ever want to see you hurting yourself. He say as he kisses my tears away.

I love you. I love you so fucking much Sarah Uley. If I lost you I would kill myself. He says while pulling me into his arms. Your beautiful, talented and good enough and I will remember you every single day till I die. I promise you that Sarah. If if I ever break that promise I will pick a brick wall till my knuckles bleed. I would do anything for you even if it means dying. Sarah, I will love you till your heart stops beating and even after because I'll come to your grave and tell you then to. Jake says as he holds me close to his body and cries into my shoulder...