How to save a life

I remember the way the blade felt. The way it numbed the pain of that night and all the other nights I felt like ending everything but, the pain I'm feeling right now is a thousand times worse. Should I jump? I ask myself as the words of Rebecca play in my head like the devil screams in hell. Your nothing Sarah!! I'm nothing. I whisper underneath my breath as I stand up and walk away from the cliff to pull out my pocket knife and slit my wrist just a little. Not to deep but just enough to numb the pain but, it didn't help. It didn't numb the pain like all the other times. So, I turned away from the cliffs and started to walk back home but, the thoughts and feelings were to strong "your boy good enough" played in my head in a constant loop. So, I turn back to the cliffs and jump right off it just as the lightning strikes the sky with a bright glow of fear... As I fall to my death my mind goes to Jacob and how much he cares for me even when I'm like this. He's smile how I will miss it. I think as I plummet down to the raging water as I fall I hear someone scream my name.

Sarah!! The person yells as I sink to my death.

(Jacobs POV)
As I walk to the cliffs I see my girlfriend jump off of them as a lightning bolt hits the water

Sarah!! I scream as I see that's she's sinking into the water.

Oh my god. I say cas I run up to the cliffs and jump in to the water to save her. As soon as I jump in I see her lying at the bottom not moving so I grab her and pull her up to shore. Once we get to realize she's not breathing. So I starts to do CPR.

Come in Sarah. Please get up. I beg as I pump her chest to get her heart beating and breath into her mouth to give her lungs oxygen...