She's up!!!!!

(Paul's Pov)
No problem you know I always side with Sarah over my sister any day. Just don't tell my dad that. She says with a laugh. Now go get your best friend back. She says as she pushes me out the door... As I ran out to my car I drove as fast as I can to the hospital to get my best friend. My true imprint back but, what if she's not ready to see me again. I should just go home and give her time. I say while driving home...
(End of Paul's POV)
(Start of Sam's POV)
She still isn't up. I say to Jake who is sitting beside me in the chairs just outside Sarah's room.

It's been 3 hours. Jared says while look at his watch.

Sam... she'll get up. She stronger then you think. She will never leave without saying goodbye. Leah says with a small smile.

I know. I say as a single tear rolls down my cheek.

Sam, may I talk to you? Dr. Cullen asks

Of course. I say getting up and walking towards him.

I want to hear this. Jake says while following me.

So do I. Leah says

Guys no. I say

It's about Sarah, someone we a care about. Anything he says to you in private he can say in front of us. Jared says

Just tell us. Billy says

she's up and doing fine but there is a problem. Dr. Cullen says

What's that? Does she not remember us? Jake asks in a worried tone.

She's really hungry, she wants her guitar and said if she doesn't she her brother in the next five minutes. She will kill me. So I suggest Sam gets in there before she murders me.

I'll get her something to eat. Emily says

And I'll get the guitar. You go and see your sister. Leah says with a smile while walking out the front doors with Emily

Well I better go see her before she kills you. I says with a laugh as I walk to Sarah's room....