Dead

Thanks. I say as I walk up to my room with tears in my eyes... As I walk into my room I grab a pair of jean shorts and a red t- shirts with a wolf howling at the moon and hop into the shower in my on suite. As I got out of the shower 10 minutes later there was a knock on my door.

Hold on please. I say as I just finish getting on my shirt. 

Come in. I say. As soon as the door opens I see Rachel standing in the door way.

Hi Rachel

Don't. You think just because you come home after 3 years that you can take Paul away from me? Well let me tell you something YOU CANT! Rachel screams

Rach... I not trying to take Paul away from you. I didn't even want him to find out the way he did but you got to realize that I can't help it. He's my best friend and my imprint.

No , he was your best friend. He wants nothing to do with you now. He even told me last night when we were making out.

He told you what? I ask

That his life would be so much easier if you were Dead. Rachel says

No. He would never say that. He wouldn't. I say to myself.

Oh but he did and I have it on record. Do you want to hear it. She asks handing me the recorder.

Sure. I say as I take the recorder from her hands and press play. Sure enough it was Paul's voice and he said "my life would be so much easier if she was dead."

No. No. No. I say as I back away from her.

It's true Sarah. He wants nothing to do with you. So, just stay away from him. She says as she walks out of my bed room with a smirk....