Good news

Of course. I should do a Christmas album filled with my favourite songs! I need to call Crystal when I get home.

You should. Paul says as he parks the car in the driveway and hops out with me on his tail....

Hey, Sammy we're back. I say as I walk through the front door

Hey. How did it go?

Fine. Um... Paul and I both agree that we're better if as friends.

That's great to hear. What about Rachel? Leah asks walking up to me

I don't know what to do yet. Paul's saying to forget her and that she's a.... wait I probably shouldn't say this in front of Jake or Sam for that matter. I say as I turn to see My older brother glaring at me

I didn't say anything bad.

You were about to. He says

But, I didn't say it so, you can't get mad.

We'll see. Sam says as he takes a seat in the couch

So what did Paul say?

I says she's a bitch. Sorry Jake. Paul says

I want to argue with you on that but, it would be a lie if I did.

It great to see you guys ok again. I'll be right back I need to make a call.

To who? Seth asks

To Crystal about me marking a Christmas album.

Tell her I say hi. Sam says

I will.

Oh can I help? Seth asks

If I get the ok yeah of course you can. I say as I pull out my phone and call my manager.

Come on pick up. It's important. I mutter. After another ring I here her voice

Crystal. Gale here how may I help you?

Crystal. It's Sarah.

Sarah darling how are you doing? How Sam?

We're doing great. He says hi by the way

Tell him I say hi back. Are you writing.

I am. I wrote five new songs already.

That's great. So,What can I help my superstar with?

I was wondering if I could do a Christmas album. With it only being a month away I fell like it would help get me in the season.

That's a great idea. How many songs.

I was thinking six to eight

That sounds amazing but, how would you get it here if you in La push?

I could send it to you through e-mail that's how you got my cover of survivor.

You could or I could ask Mike because he's picking up something from Washington. He could come there and and pick it up if you put it in a USB.

That would work and as a backup I could send the songs to you.

Ok. Studio?

Sam, made me a studio in the basement and I have some instruments up in my room. My friend Seth can play drums so, I can ask him for help.

It sounds like you have this planned out but, the studio Sam made you isn't up to date. Is there another way you can record.

Yeah there is. There's a recording studio downtown

You send me the phone number and I'll make the plan once I get the ok. I'll send you your recording schedule.

Ok. Thank you so much Crystal. I'll talk to you later. I say as I hang up my phone and quickly send her the number to the recording studio

To Crystal: the recording studio phone number is: 365-862-5609

To Sarah: ok I will contact them straight away. I'll text you when it's confirmed. Mike said he has no problem with coming to get your song. He will be there on the 30th. Have a great time with your brother and write Down a list of songs you want to do for your Christmas album. With that I turn off my phone and walked back into the living room with a smile on my face...