Plan and tears

Let's watch a movie. Leah says with a smile as Sam and I let go of each other.

Let's. I say with a smile as Leah and I run to the couch... as we all gather around the tv my thoughts kept on going back to my night with Jake.

Hey, you ok? Leah asks

Yeah. I'm just think about Jake.

Wait why.

He makes me feel as though I never been hurt I say as Sam puts on Harry Potter.

That's good but, what are you going to about Paul?

While first I'm going to find out what he was tying to protect me from. Then I'll figure out what I should do next. I says as we all watch the movie. Once the movie finishes I go up to my room.

Beta? Sam asks while knocking on my door.

Yeah.

Can I come in?

Sure.

What's going on?

Paul. He told me he loved me! He said he was trying to protect me from something or someone I don't know but, all he had done is hurt me but, he's my imprint and I care about him so much Sam. That I kills me to see him angry at me. The last thing I want to do is put him through the pain I'm going through. Then there's Jake and Sammy he makes me happy. Really happy.He makes me feel as though I've was never hurt by Paul. He makes me feel loved and special. Like I'm the only one for him. What I'm trying to say is that I don't want to lose Paul but I also don't want to be hurt anymore. I say with tears in my eyes....