A massive wolf fight

(Paul's POV)
Wait,  why the hell do you care? Your with Rachel remember? You were the one that left Sarah! Your the one that put her in the HOSPITAL! Jake scream. Suddenly I feel my whole body shake as I shift into my wolf form ready to protect what's rightfully mine....
(End of Paul's POV  and back to Sarah's POV)

What the hell! I scream.

Sarah run. Jake says as he shifts and starts to attack Paul. As I turn I see Jake shift and fight Paul. After a few minutes I arrived home

Sam! Leah! I scream as I run into the house.

Beta? What's wrong? Sam asks as he, Leah, Seth and Jared run up to me.

Paul. Jake. Beach. Fight. Wolfed out. I say out of breath

Ok. Sarah stay here. I'll go stop them from killing each other. Sam says

No. This fight is about me. I'm going I say.

Fine but stay close to me. Sam say as Jared , Leah, Seth, Sam and me run out the back door and shift into their wolf forms as I hop onto Sam's back. Once we reach the beach I see Jake and Paul still fighting.

Paul! Jacob! Stop now! Sam commands.

She's not yours Paul! Jake say while fighting Paul

She imprinted on me! Not you! Paul screams

Sam we need to stop them. I say

Not yet. Sam says

Sam! Leah and I scream

If we don't stop them. They will kill each other. I say.

I... but suddenly Sam was cut off and was thrown to the ground.

Sammy! I scream while running to my brothers side.

Sammy are you ok? I ask looking for any cuts.

I'm fine Beta. Sam say

But I'm not. I say while getting up to put an end to this stupidity

Sarah! Stop! Sam yells

I can't just watch my pack break. I say as I backed away from my brother

Paul! Jake! Stop it right now! I scream but they didn't so I shifted into my wolf form and started breaking Paul and Jake apart but, in all of Paul's anger he swung at Jake with his claws out. Only it didn't hit Jake it hit me. As I fell to the ground I felt something coming out of my cheek, blood. I say quietly as I hear an ambulance fade into the background....