See ya in a few Jacob

I don't know but, I do know that this is not my best friend nor is it the guy I imprinted on. It's not Paul. He's not like this. He's... he's not a monster. I don't know why he's doing this but I'm sure as hell going to find out why. As of tomorrow. I'm going to personally talk to him because if there's one thing that boy can't do. That is lie to my face when we're one on one....

Do you want anyone to come with you tomorrow? Sam asks

No.he won't talk if he know you guys are there. So please don't come or follow me. I need to do this on my own.

Ok. It's getting late. You guys have patrol. I'll see you in a few Jake. I say as he runs to the woods as shift.

Yeah we do and he's going to be there Leah says.

Leah, please don't do anything ok.

Fine I won't do anything but, you do realize one sly remark from him and I will step in. Leah says

I know. You've always been protective of me. I say with a smile.

Now go and protect the Rez from leach like the Cullen's and don't get hurt while doing it. Especially you Sam. I say pointing to my brother.

I'll be fine. Here. Sam says tossing me the keys to his truck.

Your letting me drive your truck?!? I ask excitedly

Ya. Just don't crash it.

I won't.

Good. Sam says as he kisses Emily like 8 times. I love you.

I love you too. Emily says.

Sammy, I love that your happy and all but, your just going on patrol for an hour. Not war for 3 year. I say with an eye roll.

Oh hush tiny tot. Sam says as he wraps his arms around me

Shut up. I say hugging him back.

Hey Sammy?

Yeah Beta.

You love me more then Emily Right?

Your my sister... of course I love you more. Sam says while kissing the top of my head.

Your going to be late. Love ya. I say

I love you too Bata. Sam says as he runs into wood.