What!?

Yeah. Let's go. Emily says as we all walk out the door and to the cars.  Sarah, I hope to God you'll alright. I whisper as we pull out of the driveway and speed down the road to get to Sarah....
(End of Leah's POV)
(Sam's POV)
It's been 1 hour and 29 minutes and the pack still isn't here. I think to myself as I look over at Sarah's unconscious body. You'll be alright Beta. You are going to be home soon. I say as I run my fingers through her hair. After a minute I hear someone say my name.

Hi we're look for Sam Uley. He's sister name is Sarah. She come in here because she got attack by a bear.

Leah. I say as I get up and run out of the room. Leah! I say as I run up to her

Sam. Emily says as she hugs me.

Hey. I say as I give her a kiss on the cheek.

Where's Sarah? Jared asks

She's in room 9. I say

Ok. Leah and I are going are going to see her. Jared says as he and Leah starts to walk towards her room.

Wait! Sh... she still isn't up. I tell Jared who stops dead in his tracks.

But it's been an hour and 29 minutes how could she not be up? Jared asks

Jared, she's unconscious. I say with tears in my eyes.

Oh my god. Has... has the doctor seen her yet? Seth asks

No. I say

Sam...Paul starts

What?! We told you... your killing her! And you just don't stop! She just wanted her best friend back! Now look she has a scar all the way down her cheek! And for what! Because she was talking to Jacob! Because she's in pain and refuses to eat! Because I told Jacob to go with her so she doesn't try to hurt herself! I scream.

I'm... I should go to Rachel. We have a date. Paul says as he walks out the door....
(End of Sam's POV)