Rachel?!

I'm... I should go to Rachel. We have a date. Paul says as he walks out the door....
(End of Sam's POV)
(Start of Leah's POV)
He's going to Rachel?! I ask completely appalled by Paul's behaviour about the whole situation.

Yeah, he is. Sam says while walking back to the room Sarah's in with the pack.

Leah, aren't you coming to see Sarah? Seth asks

Yeah I will but, first I need to go and talk to Paul. I say to my baby brother as I walk out the doors and run after Paul.

Hey, What the hells wrong with you?! I ask as I follow Paul to his car.

Nothing's wrong with me.

Obviously there is!

No there's not! Paul screams as he goes to open his car door but I stop him by slamming it shut.

Look! You may think that what you doing is fine but, it's not your hurting her! Are you blind? Do you not see what your doing is...

"Give it a rest Leah!" Paul shouts

No! I'm not going to"give it a rest"! Your going to kill her with what your doing! It's bad enough that you reject the imprint bond that put her in the hospital for two days! Now you attack Jake and hurt her again, but this time physically! Why do you not see what your doing!?!?? I ask

I do see it!?! I do see what I'm doing but I can't leave Rachel. Paul says

Why?! Did you get her pregnant or something?!? I ask

No. I just don't see Sarah in that way. I'm sorry.

Sorry?! SORRY! Your sorry!? You are killing her and that's all YOU HAVE TO SAY!? I scream while shaking. You know what forget it. She obviously doesn't matter to you so,go back to precious Rachel and don't come back. Don't come near her! I scream as u turn on my heels and walk inside...
(End of Leah's POV)