Get some rest Beta

(Still Sam's POV)
Fine by me! Paul yells as he walks out of the house and slams the door behind him. Suddenly I hear Jacob scream.

Sam! Sarah having a heard time breathing!!...

Emily call the Cullen's! I scream as I run up the stairs. As I run into Sarah's room. I see her sitting on her bed whizzing.

Puffer! She needs her puffer! Jared where's the backpack that I brought to the hospital? I ask

Kitchen. Jared says

Go get it now! I say. With out another word Jared ran down the stairs. After a few seconds Jared threw me the backpack.

Here, Beta. Breath. I say calmly holding her puffer to her mouth and push it down so the Flovent can go through her lungs.

Jake go get her some water please.

Of course. Jacob says as he goes down stairs.

Beta? Can you hear me? I ask as Sarah shakes her head yes

Sam, she was having a head time breathing not hearing.

I know but I just want to make sure. I say as Jacob walks back up with a glass of water.

Here beautiful, drink this. Jacob says handing Sarah the glass.

Thanks. She says

Jake what happened? I ask as Leah comes to Sarah's side.

She was telling me about her Euro tour that's coming up and how she's looking forward to going to Greece. Then next thing I know is Paul yelling So what and then this happened.

Sammy. Where's Paul?

He left Beta. I say

To be with Rachel? My baby sister asks with the most heartbroken look on her face

I don't know. I say sadly as the door opens revealing Dr Cullen

Hello again Sarah. Dr. Cullen says

Hi. Sarah replies while looking at the floor.

Emily told me we're having a hard time breathing. What happened before you were having trouble breathing? Dr. Cullen asks

Paul, came and Sam told Jake to bring me up to my room. When we got up here I was telling Jake about the Euro tour coming up and how I can't wait to go to Greece. Sarah explain

What happened when Paul came? He questions

I said hi but he ignored me. Sarah say not looking up at the doctor

Your sleep deprived because of all the pain. All I can say for now is to get  some rest and do something to take your mind off of Paul. Dr. Cullen says

I'll try.... to get my mind off of him. Sarah  say

Good. He says as he turns to me and motions for me to follow him. Once we got down stairs he turns to me.

Your sister is dying inside Sam. When I first saw her I didn't clue in on how much pain she was in but now I do. If Paul doesn't realize what he's doing. I'm afraid it might kill her. Dr. Cullen explains with a sad look on his face. Those four words. Those four small word is what makes me weak. The thought of my baby sister dying because of Paul.

Thanks for coming. It means so much to me. I say shaking his hand while trying to hold back me tears.

Your welcome. If you need anything else please call me. 

I will. I say as he runs out the back door. When he left I walk back upstairs to Sarah.

Everyone out. She needs her rest. I say as I pretty much shoved everyone out her bedroom door. After everyone left I turn to Sarah

Sammy?

Yes Beta?

Can you lay with me? She asks with a small smile.

Of course I can. I say as I  crawl beside her, lie down and wrap my arm around her waist.

Get some rest Beta. I say while running my fingers through her hair as I watch her eyes slowly get heavy and her breathing slows down to a quiet snore...