11. sleep

When she woke up after her nap, she was absolutely wrecked; she had an awful migraine, her cat scratched her during the night when she tried to cuddle, and to make matters worse; she ran out of her favourite foundation, leaving her to be completely pale and bare faced coming into school. At least she still had coffee, though.

As soon as she got to school though, her day (more like her entire week) was completely ruined upon hearing the news that her English exam had been postponed because her teacher, Ms. Blake, called in sick. She almost cried in the toilets because of the amount of sleep she lost for not reason.

During lunch, to her surprise, Olivia had sat with her, Scott and Stiles, even though she hated the two boys. Riley understood why, since Olivia hated basically everyone, but she still was surprised to see her actually enduring Scott's talking as he updated on what was happening in Beacon Hills.

"Ms. Blake was at the school last night, which is why she isn't here today." He informed, and Riley wanted to punch him and his werewolves (including Isaac) repeatedly until they bled. If it wasn't for them, she would have had her test today and she would have gotten it over and done with. But now, because of them, she lost an entire night of sleeping to fetch her stuff from school. Well, that part wasn't their fault, but she needed to pin the blame on someone.

"You know about those murders as well?" Stiles asked the two girls, and Olivia looked up at him with some salad in her mouth.

"Yeah, my dad told me about those. About how they all have the same injuries? It's called a three--"

"--Fold death, yeah. How do you know?" Stiles interrupted, as everyone's attention diverted to the girl. She swallowed her food and sipped on her drink innocently as everyone awaited her response.

"I know a lot of things that you don't. They're human sacrifices, aren't they? Well, you virgins better watch out, then. You could be next."

"How do you know they're all virgins?" Scott asked instead, piping up before Stiles had the chance to. Olivia sighed and was already tired of answering their questions.

"I knew them all. I knew Heather through a friend, and she told me basically everything-- you know she liked you, Stiles, right? The boy at the pool, we were gonna, you know, do the deed, but he started going on about marriage and Jesus and stuff, so I was out of there in a second." She explained casually. Scott and Stiles recoiled a little bit in their seats, but Riley was not surprised. Olivia has probably had sex with 90% of Beacon Hills, minus all of the married and old people, of course. If she didn't hate Stiles or Scott, she definitely would go there.

"Okay, a little too much information. What about Caitlin?" Stiles asked, and she shrugged.

"Met her through Emily, her girlfriend. We used to date, but clearly not anymore." She shrugged, and smirked at the boys' faces.

"I didn't know you were..."

"Bisexual? Yeah, comes as a surprise to a lot of people. But don't worry, I lean mostly towards guys." She replied, a hint of suggestiveness in her voice as she eyed Stiles. Riley couldn't help but understand where Olivia was coming from; during the last four months over break, Stiles really grew into a very hot boy. Riley was just really glad that he decided to grow his hair out; she couldn't stand watching him run his hands over his buzz cut every second.

Stiles was taken aback but the suggestion, and opted not to speak for the rest of the break. They all sat in silence, until Riley spoke up about Lydia.

"How is Lydia going? Didn't you say that she was the one who found the dead boy in the pool?" She asked, munching on her cookie. Stiles looked up from his hands and nodded at Riley.

"She's alright, I guess. She said she doesn't know how she found him... The last time something like this happened was because of Peter. We're planning on talking to him about it sometime this week." He explained, and Riley raised her eyebrow. Yeah, right, like Peter would confess all of his sins to a couple of teenagers. She really doubted that if he had anything to do with Lydia's craziness, he wouldn't tell a soul.