43. she won

Stiles left in the morning while Riley slept, avoiding the awkward morning-after talk after what had happened the night before. They both had pretty bad headaches, and Riley was bit sore. She didn't know whether or not she regretted it, but at least she had bragging rights that she won the bet against Olivia.

When she pulled into the school parking lot half an hour after she woke up, Isaac was waiting for her. Was he even a part of her life anymore? She honestly didn't know. She just hoped that it wasn't going to be awkward. She was already going to have to have one awkward encounter today with Stiles.

"Hey Riles. What's up?" He asked, as she shut her door and locked the car. She huffed at him, throwing her keys in her bag before starting to walk up to the school.

"Your owner isn't here today?" She asked, Isaac jogging to catch up.

"Sorry, who?" He asked, as the two synchronized their paces. Riley looked up at him in fake confusion.

"Allison, of course. Who else?" She smirked, folding her arms across her chest as she spotted Scott and Stiles talking to Ethan and Aiden, who she hadn't seen in a long time ever since Jennifer took their Alpha powers away.

"Very funny. Just because I spend a little of my time with her--"

"Little? Don't kid yourself Isaac. I'm starting to believe that you two are bound to the hip or something. I assume your other owner doesn't approve? Scott?" She pestered, wanting to insult him as much as she could before she dropped Isaac off with the others.

"You're such a joy to be around, you know that right?" He shot back, nudging her shoulder. She rolled her eyes at him, but smiled nevertheless. She missed making fun of him. The two walked up to the boys standing in the parking space that was occupied by Scott's dirt-bike and heard the last bit of conversation. Apparently Ethan and Aiden wanted to join Scott's pack. Riley didn't wait around to see what the answer was (which was probably no, considering what they did to Boyd) because she needed to find Olivia and tell her of the news. Stiles was also there, and she wasn't really ready for that type of confrontation.

The one thing that Riley didn't enjoy about telling Olivia things was that she would overreact so much and practically scream it out. So, they decided to sit in the bleachers together, just like old times.

"Why did you bring me all the way out here? Do you miss how we were before?" She asked, and Riley put her bag down and faced her best friend.

"No, I brought you out here because no one is around to hear what I'm about to tell you." She explained, and Olivia's expression changed from confused to creeped out.

"Okay..." She trailed off, looking around carefully to make sure no one was around. Was that a good thing?

"Okay, so, don't freak out but... I won the bet." Riley blurted, grinning from ear to ear. Olivia stayed confused, wondering what the hell he was on about.

"What bet?" She asked, and Riley's smile dropped as she sighed.

"The bet about Stiles? We made it like ages ago-"

"NO WAY!" Olivia screamed as soon as she realized what Riley was talking about. Her grin returned as she watched Olivia squeal and scream. "YOU FUCKED STILES? WHEN?"

"Jesus, Olivia, and you wonder why I brought you out here!" Riley yelled, smiling at her. "Last night at my house."

"Remind me to never sleep in your bed ever again." Olivia pointed out, snacking on her crackers.

"Be quiet. Have you spoken to Kira lately?" Riley asked curiously. She was wondering whether or not her mother had spoken to her about what she was. Kira had to be a kitsune; it was in her blood. It was just the question of whether she knew that or not.

"Yeah, we hang out like most of the time now." Olivia explained, flicking her hair over her shoulder. "Why?"

"I was just wondering." Riley replied, waving off the conversation topic and starting a new one. She wasn't sure on whether or not she should tell Olivia about Kira's ability. Riley knew that Olivia wasn't the biggest fan on the supernatural, so she felt that by telling her about Kira being a supernatural would most likely destroy their friendship. Or at least, put a damper on it. It's just that, mostly everyone in Olivia's teenage life has been somewhat different, and it has put a toll on her, one example being Boyd.

"Don't you dare change the subject. Spill." Olivia said with a smile, wiggling her eyebrows at the embarrassed girl.

Riley shyly recalled the account of what happened the previous night, which left Olivia on the edge of her seat as she watched with an interest amusement.

"You're going to make me sick!" Olivia shrieked, and the corners of Riley's mouth turned upwards. "Tell me what happened next!"

"You are gross." Riley responded, nudging her on the shoulder as she looked at the time on her phone.

"Come on give me some juicy details. Was he big?"

"Um... I guess so? I don't know, I didn't look at it for very long." Riley said, Olivia gagging.

"So gross! So, Stiles, hey? Are you going to hit that up again?" Olivia asked, and Riley bit her lip.

"I don't think so. I think it was just a one time thing." Riley replied, not upset at that fact. She hoped Stiles knew that as well. "It was fun though, I'm glad that I did it and had that experience."

"You mean you're glad that you did him?" She laughed, and the bell sounded for the next period. "So, I guess you won. Did we bet anything on it?"

"Umm... Yeah." Riley lied, picking up her bag as the two walked towards the school. "50 bucks."

"50 bucks? Why would I bet something like that on something like this? I guess I thought you were too pussy." Olivia shrugged, not second guessing the outrageous bet they supposedly put down and looked in her purse, pulling out two wrinkled 20 dollar notes. "40 is good enough."