42. home run

Since it was a Sunday night and they had nothing else to do, Stiles came over to Riley's after their lunch and she decided to tell him about the secret room in her fireplace. Of course, he had a lot of questions about it, too many for Riley to answer at once, but the most important one was: "How long did you know for?"

"A while now, I just kind of... Forgot about it, I guess. With all that's been going on, it makes sense." She justified, watching him run a finger over the shelves and dusting off his dirty finger on his jeans.

"Still, this is a pretty big thing on its own. How did you forget about it?" Stiles asked, admiring the spears hanging on the wall.

"Look, I'm sorry I forgot to tell you, but everything has been out of whack lately and there was no good time to tell you guys." She argued, getting defensive. She crossed her arms as a chill came over her. Despite its location under a fireplace, it was pretty cold in there. "Can we go back up there? I need you to help me find some stuff on the Oni that Noshiko was talking about."

Once Stiles was sure that he went over everything (which took around 20 minutes, much to Riley's dismay) he agreed to go back upstairs and into Riley's room where they sat together and looked through the thick bestiary.

"It's cool that you can read Archaic." Stiles muttered, watching her skim through the pages since he couldn't do it himself.

"Well, I'm not the one who can read it, if you know what I mean." Riley shrugged, glancing up at him. "Do you want to put some music on?"

"Not really, I can't concentrate when there's music on." Stiles replied, looking at the way her hair fell in strands over her face.

"And what are you concentrating on, exactly? I'm the one who's reading." She laughed, sitting up so she was cross-legged and sitting opposite him. Stiles kept quiet, instead rolling his eyes at her. She skimmed through the contents page, not finding anything, until she came across the words 'japanese folklore'. "Well, this must be it."

"What is it?" Stiles asked, leaning over to look at the page she flipped to. There was an illustration of a demon like mask, and a spirit covered in black armor holding a long ninjato sword. The subtitle read Oni. "Well, that doesn't look scary at all." Stiles looked at Riley and noticed that she was reading it in her head. "Read it out loud!"

Riley gave him a look, then continued to read it out loud. "The Oni are demon-like warriors used to seek out a nogitsune, or dark kitsune, possessing a person, and destroy it. But they can also be summoned and serve that individual until the certain task desired is done. No man-made weapons can destroy Oni; they are indestructible. To seek out the Nogistune, Oni stare into a person's soul in a ritualistic manner, and if the person is not possessed, they are marked with the word 'self' in kanji."

"Sounds great." Stiles nodded, itching the back of his neck. "Have you been marked?"

"No, I haven't even seen these things before. I don't want to either."

-

They spent the whole day together, making jokes, watching TV and eating until they were bloated. The occasional stare competition happened, but Stiles always lost. Soon enough, being teenagers, the drinks were dispersed and they were currently sitting on the floor of Riley's room and playing Truth or Dare, already with a few drinks in both of them.

"What's something I wouldn't know about you?" Riley asked, sprawled out on her carpet with her head propped up by her hand as she watched Stiles slightly wavering.

"Okay... I am a... Virgin." Stiles mumbled, sipping on his drink some more. Riley smiled and shrugged, taking a gulp from her bottle as well.

"Trust me, I would have guessed." She replied, smiling at his offended expression. He rolled his eyes and looked at her expectantly.

"And you? Has the over-glorified, super hot and amazing Riley Beacon ever actually got laid?" He asked cunningly, and Riley laughed at his choice of words.

"Straight into the good stuff, are we?" She asked, smirking over the lip of her bottle as she took another sip. "The answer is... Yes, I have."

Stiles raised his eyebrows in surprise, but nodded approvingly nevertheless.

"By who?" He asked, and Riley stopped him by shaking her head.

"No way, that isn't how the game is played. I ask you a question now." She reminded, and Stiles smirked. The tension between them was growing strong.

"Alright, what do you want to ask? And make it good." He said, and took a long, slow drink from his beer.

Riley stared at him as a smirk played around on her lips as she bit the bottom one. She thought about the bet. She thought about how good Stiles would look on top of her. She thought about how she has not had any action for the last year.

She put her drink down next to her and crawled over to him. Stiles slowly stopped drinking as he watched her come closer and closer towards him. She took the drink from his hands and placed it next to him, before pulling him up to his feet. She stood closer until they were mere centimetres apart, before Riley took Stiles' hands and placed them on her waist as she pulled her arms around his neck. She leaned in close, resting her forehead on his as she stared at his lips hungrily. Stiles watched her eyes, wondering where this was going to go. Riley pulled his hands as she dragged him to the front of her bed, where she stood close to him. She moved her face close to the side of his head, where she slowly moved her lips close to his ear as they gently brushed up against it.

"Do you want me as much as I want you Stiles?" She whispered seductively, which sent chills down his spine. Riley's hands trailed up to the back of his head as she looked into his eyes, smiling innocently. She bit her lip and Stiles's eyes trailed down to them. He slowly nodded, looking up at her in a slightly nervous way. Her hands travelled down his torso to the hem of his plain t shirt and she slightly pulled it up, as Stiles automatically put his arms above his head. She took his shirt off and smiled at his body. She looked up at Stiles and put her hands on his cheeks, where she slowly leaned in and gave him a little taste of what he was dealing with.

Her lips were so soft and plump, and tasted like the same beer he was drinking just minutes before with a hint of cheery lip balm. After a few long and slow kisses, she pulled away and pulled her own shirt off. Stiles looked down at her torso and bit his lip, generally appreciating how proportionate everything about her was. She pulled back into him, finally giving her all to him. They locked lips heavily and they could not take their hands off of each other. Riley's hands were entangled in Stiles' grown hair as his were running up and down her back and bum. Riley's hands fell down the button of his jeans as she undone them, soon after with him doing the same to her. They pulled away, lightly panting from the uneven breathing. Riley stepped out of her jeans with Stiles following suit as she reached behind her back to unclip her bra. It fell to the ground and the corners of Stiles' mouth turned upwards.

Both in their underwear, she turned her back to the bed and started to slowly fall back, taking Stiles down with her as he lay on top of her. His leg automatically went in between hers as her nails trailed up and down his naked back.

"Wait," Stiles paused, looking at the eager girl underneath him. "Condom?"

She smiled and nodded to her bedside table, where Stiles opened up the drawer and found a box of condoms. Stiles took one out and showed her the packet. She smiled deviously and took it from him, as she pulled his face to hers and they kissed once again.

With both teenagers panting and raging with hormones, Riley took action. She slipped Stiles' boxers off and with one swift motion, the condom was on and Stiles was no longer a virgin.