Freshman Year

"Bro you finally in high school!" My best friend Metri says to me as we walk into the school. " We been waiting for this day since .. man I don't even know but it's been a long ass time. Now I can mess with you all day everyday."

"Girl you got that right . I, Kaylee Williams, will make my freshman year the best school year ever."

I am now Freshman at Chino Hills High School and Metri is a sophomore. I actually can't believe I'm finally in high school.

"Uh did you go to orientation?"

"Nah. I should have cause Ion know where the hell I'm goin." I say looking around the loud hallway .

"Me too. I need to get my short ass to the office . But I don't know which way to go and I'm show not about to ask these kids." She says looking around the hallway too.

Metri transferred to chino hills so we can be at the same school again.

"First of all if anyone in this friendship is short it's me. Remember I'm 5'0 and your 5'7." I laugh. " And yeah I feel you. "

"You right . Let's keep walking. I know one good thing about chino hills high school is the fine boys." She saws walking ahead of me .

I shake my head and follow her down that hall. She makes a left a right then another right.

"Where the hell you taking me ?"

"I don't know I was just going places."

"I fucking hate yo stupid ass." I say rolling my eyes .

"Man whatever . Ask those boys over there where we should go." She says pointing to the group of boys standing at the lockers.

They were all very VERY tall. There were 2 light skin boys one with a blonde curly hair. He was lanky and laughing one of the other guys said. The other light skin had the same type of hair but was just shorter. He was hella built and was leaning against the lockers.

The other four are all dark skin and strong looking. They were all tall one was taller than all of them but only but like 2 inches .

"Damn that light skin nigga fine as fuck."

"Which Lightskin nigga. There's two stupid."

"They both fine but the taller was is just ... " she trailed off licking her lips.

"You a mess girl. But I'm not Finna ask then they all like giants ."

"And what?." She says crossing her arms.

I knew she wasn't gonna budge but then her eyes got wide and I was about to turn around but she stop me.

"No! There looking at us . Turn around slowly and go up to them ." She says , I do as she told but she had to push me from
behind to start walking.

"Uh wassup guys." I say as cool as I could.

'Hey' and 'wassup' came from the 6 of them.

" I need some help. I don't know where the office is and I need to get my schedule." I say looking up at them.

"Did you just move here? I didn't see you last year ." The tallest light skin boy says.

"Nah. Imma freshman."

"Wait what ?" He says standing up at his full height, which was even taller than I expected. "You only a freshman?"

"Yeah. You surprised?" I say looking confused.

"Yeah. You look older than that." One of the dark skinned boys said. "You could be a junior to be honest."