Getting ready (1 of 4)

Melo has be so distant lately but it because he's worried about the state championships. They were in two weeks and he and his team have been working so hard to get here. The girls didnt make it with there record but I know for sure that next year im going to lead my girls to a championship, facts.

I get out of lonzo's car and walk into the ball house. I called lonzo to come pick me up since I knew LiAngelo, LaMelo, and Eli will be doing some sort of work out. I immediately walked straight to the backyard to find the boys who live here - Eli, Melo, Gelo- plus Don, Quan, Will, O and nick but they weren't there. I walked to the garage to see all of them shirtless sweaty and looking hella fine. Lavar was yelling at them, the usual.

"Stop drooling." Lonzo said going to start on his work out. I had never seen some of these boys shirtless but I so wasn't complaining. I know yall think Melo would get mad but he actually doesn't care. He just says I can look but I can't touch. Im the same with him, we could be walking in the mall and he'd say some girl was cute and we'd have a full on conversation about how pretty a girl is. But I never hear about the same girl twice so I don't worry. I trust him until he gives me a reason not to.

They boys were doing what I call round about so two people are at two people are at each station doing a specific thing for a specific amount of time and then go to the next station.

"You here to help me work these boys out?" Lavar asked.

"Hell yeah."

I was still surprised at some of these boys bodies to be honest. I never thought these boys would  have as much muscle as they do. I knew gelo and Eli of course had some nice bodies, I mean look at there arms. They look like they just want to rip out of there shirts.

"Hey baby." A huffing Melo said. He gabbed his water bottle. Melo is skinny but he has some abs and his back muscles are starting to show more and more as he continues working out. I mean we have to realize he is suppose to be a freshman and is still not that developed but my babies getting there, wait on it.

Actually don't wait on it cause ion want y'all looking at my nigga.

" We gonna one more set of these 5 stations then we finna do our hills." Lavar said earring a groans from the boys. " You all lost y'all last game you wanna lose state too?"

"No." They chorused and finished there break in silence. I snapped a quick picture of Melo laying in his perfect grass glistening in the sun. He look tired of course but I like that he is dedicated to something.

They all got up walking to the weights and Lavar started the timer for the tired boys to start. I kept my eyes on Melo as his arms flexed when he was doing his curls with the dumbbells. Gelo was his partner and they were pushing each other as the competed to see who could get the most in the one minute they had left.

"Hills." Mr. Ball said. " If you weren't hurt you'd be doing this too."

"ha okay mr. ball." I said crutching. He know I have my own trainer he wants me to get in the gym with him but I decline every time.

"Set go." Lavar said blowing the whistle for the boys to start. They sprinted as fast as they could up the hill to work on acceleration. They walked back down getting ready for there scored rep. They have to do two sets of 10 hills.

"Are you actually trying to kill them?" I said laughing so he knows it was a joke.

"Yes."  He saids straight faced before he cracked me a smile. Yes, he talks a lot of non sense but I know his loves his boys. I sometimes don't agree with the things he says but at the end of the day he can say whatever he wants. Zo, Melo and Gelo are the ones playing not him.