Time to win .

"You ready for this? It's game time niggas!" Eli said hyping up our bus. "Time to win males and females."

"Yeahhhh." We all changed back to him. Right now we are parked in the lot of the school we play tonight.

"Boys we gotta hype up the girl. They gon win they finna take home the W tonight so I ain't worried bout it." Eli gave us some ghetto words of encouragement.

"Now let's get out there and walk in there all slow and shit like those cool kids in the movies." LiAngelo said.

"Why?" Eli said giving him the
-boy if you don't sit yo ass down- face.

"I don't know. I just thought it'd be cool ya know. I've always wanted to do it." Gelo said.

"Man Sit you white ass down somewhere with all that. You 6'6 2 hundred something pounds and talking bout some childish shit. What the fuck?" Don said laughing. He was recording everything as usual.

"I'm half white excuse me."

"Aight let's go we gotta start warms up. Only 30 minutes until the girls game starts." Coach said.

We all made our way off the bus. Cameras flashing as we got of the bus.

"Shout out to baller vision man." I said holding up the yerm team sign.

"Imma use that." The guy holding the camera said.

"Bet." I laughed. Me and Melo we holding hands but we weren't talking. We were focus on the game.

"Good luck tonight baby." Melo said kissing me and going over to the bleachers with the boys team.

"Girl this my song. I know you really really want it but you belong to somebody else." I sang along with the blasting music . "Both wanna be together but we can't act on it cause you belong to somebody else."

I was moving my hip along with music. Lowkey grinding but just don't slight hip movement.

"You on that malu type shit." Metri said laughing.

"Nah i do it better." I said. "But lemme stop before Melo
Come down here and go off on me."

"Yeah let you cause he already looking at you with that face." Metri said causing me to look at him. He didn't look mad but he had that his eye brows raised.

"Gas what I smoke nigga Feds at my door jump out the window nigga no you can't have no money silly hoe I just copped a stain fanteo." Metri started rapping along.

"Lay ups." Coach yells and we all get in line for our right hand and left line lay ups.

After lay ups we did shooting and some light passing drills.

"Aight y'all get some water and get ready for the game."

We did as she said. I looked behind me to see Melo already looking at me. I blew him a kiss and his caught it and placed it on his cheek with a wink.

I'm glad he wasn't sitting next to me because if he was he would make fun of my faint blush.

"That was cute. You didn't tell me you were dating LaMelo Ball." A little voice said from in front of me.

"Omg hey Rachel. I haven't seen you in person since I meet you." I said hugging the tall 9 year old.

Me and Rachel have kept in contact since she asked for my auto graph in the ice cream shop.

"I didn't think I'd see you here." I said.

"Well you did make sure I would get tickets to all you game whether it was a home or away game so why not come." She said talking older than she was.

"The game is about to start but you and you mom can go sit with my chino hills boys." I said pointing to Melo and them.

"Melo remember Rachel?" I asked knowing he didn't . He forgets everything and when I say everything I mean everything.

I have to remind him of birthdays , tests, homework, even to set his alarm for the next morning.

"Yeah kinda." Melo said obviously lying to spare the kids feelings.

"Good well she's gonna be sitting with y'all during my game." I said turning back around in my seat.

When the announcer introduced the teams and players from both schools it's was time to get the game started.

Time to win.

:::

Both boys and girl won there games by a landslide. Boys won 108-70 and girl won 87 to 53.

"Yeah that was cake work." Melo said getting off the bus and getting into Gelos car.

On the drive home To my house Gelo got a call and it seemed serious because he told me that they had to go handle something.

"I'll see y'all tomorrow?" I asked Gelo.

"Maybe." He said with a straight face looking straight ahead.

Weird.

I walked into my house after saying good bye to everyone and took a shower. I laid on my bed till I feel asleep at around one o'clock.

You may now kiss the bride. But first Kaylee open the damn door.

"What door?" I asked the priest who was marrying me and Justin Bieber.

"Your front door stupid." Justin said.

"What door?"

I woke up from my dream to knocking at my door. I looked at my phone as I walked down the stairs and it was 3 in the morning.

"Who the hell is at my house?" I said to myself wiping my eyes.

It was pouring outside. I look out my window but didn't see a car in the drive way. The knock came once again.

Impatient ass nigga.

"What do you want?" I said open the door . "Melo?"

I looked up to see a socking wet LaMelo at my front door. I could see his face because his head was down but I knew it was him.

His hair, his lanky body and he still had his uniform on. Even his wrist tape. The only thing different was that he had on different shoes.

"Melo what are you doing here baby? It's pouring out there." I said looking at his soaked body.

He slowly looked up at me and I saw his red puffy eyes.

"My moms in the hospital."

:::::
So that's happened. I feel like my chapters are lowkey boring so I thought I'd throw in some emotional stuff ya feel me?

I don't know if Tina is still in the hospital or how she is doing but hopefully she doing good.

Tell me what yall think about it. Love you guys.