"UnBelievable"

"I didn't do anything!" Melo yell

I just stood at the door way to see my best friend starring at me with wide eyes and her mouth open.

I didn't know why she's so fucking surprised she just kissed my boyfriend. MINE!

"He came on to me." She said pushing Melo away. She didn't know that I heard everything before.

"Don't trip. We both know that you kissed me." Melo said wiping his lips .

I was still just standing here. I haven't moved nor said anything . I don't think I've even blinked.

"You believe your best best friend of 3 years over this light skin nigga you been with for 5 months?" She asked trying to guilt me .

"Yes believe my light skinned nigga over my ex best friend." I said turning around and making my way down stairs with Metri and Melo running after me.

"Ex -best friend?" Metri said crying.

"Yes bitch you heard me. " I said trying not to get even more mad.

"I understand you mad but don't call me a bitch." She said calmly.

"Get out." I said going to
The living room to see confused faces.

"Kaylee you've known me for so long and you think I'd do that to you?" She said lying straight through her teeth.

"Obviously you would because you did! I heard everything from him telling you to get off him to him saying he doesn't even like you!" I yelled. "You were supposed to be my best friend. But you did this shit!"

She was silent.

"Then you wanna lie about it! You said you didn't do anything huh? Nothing? But you standing here looking guilty as fuck bro. You kissed my fucking boyfriend!" I yelled tears starting to come from my eyes. "My boy friend! You obviously realize how much it would affect everyone."

"How is this affecting anyone but you?" She said . She actually retarded.

"You have a whole boyfriend! This hurts LiAngelo because yo ass cheated on him with his brother . You hurt me most of all because we have been best friends for years and you did this? What the fuck!"

"Kay I'm sorry." She said trying to touch me. Luckily Melo was a few inches behind me because if he wasn't I would've fell trying to get away from Metri.

"Gelo." Metri started with. Gelo hadn't said a word .

"You kissed my baby brother and you best friends boyfriend?" He said pretty calm. But for anyone who knows Gelo you know that when he is to calm it's not good. "Can't trust no hoe."

"Gelo it's was a mistake." She said trying to get close to him but he got out of his chair and stood by me.

"Please let me explain." She said.

"Get out." I said pointing to the door.

"Kay -"

"Leave!" I yelled

"No!" She said. "I need to make this right."

"No?" I said. "You really gon say no to me right now?"

"Yes. I am because I need to make this right."

I looked around me and picked up and cup and threw it at her.

"What the hell?" She said ducking .

"Leave." I said she didn't move so I picked up a plastic vase and threw it this time it hit her. "Leave!"