Championships (4 of 4)

"William you are a starter today." Coach Haven said.

"Coach why you gotta put all my business out like that?"

"Why not? Now shut up before you stay on the bench."

Will put his hands up in surrender and sat back down waiting for the game to start.

I was sitting quietly as they boys talked . It's 9 at night right now and I'm so sleepy. We walked around all morning then they came to my room to chill before the game. Everyone was rubbed down by either mama T, lavar, the person trainer, or me. They room still probably smells like tiger bomb and icy hot.

"No pep talk?" Melo asked me. He was sitting at the edge of the seat dribbling the ball under his legs back and forth.

"The one from yesterday doesn't work for today?" I asked jokingly.

"Yesterdays talk was barely a pep talk. You basically just told us what we were doing wrong." He said putting the ball in his lap.

"I mean y'all were acting like y'all never played ball before​." I said laughing. "Games finna start go on over there young buck."

"I'm older then you .." he said standing to his full height.

" And? Whats that suppose to me?" I said giving him the -and I care because ... - look.

"I can never win with you."

"You knew what you were getting you Into when we started dating."

"You right. I still don't regret a single thing." I said winking before going to sit down. The boys who weren't​ starting made a tunnel and the light turned off.

Let's get ready to rumble head ass.

"Number 0 standing at 6'4 Eli Scott."

"Number 1. Youngest ball brother also know as Mr. 92! 6'3 LaMelo Ball!" The announcer yelled in the microphone. I obviously​ clapped for my man as I wore is green Jersey.

"LiAngelo ball 6'6 leading scorer for chino hills and senior."

I began to pray for no injuries and great performances from my boys I know they will do great but I also know that Eli, O, Melo and Gelo will not be getting any subs.

The whistle blew and the big bol bol got the ball and tipped it towards his team. Number 18 dribbled up uncontested and shot for three making the first points for he game.

Melo got the ball passed it to LiAngelo on the out side and Liagnelo tied it up.

"Let's go boys! Let's pick up the intensity! We want to win." Coach haven said putting his clip board under his arms and cupped his hands around his mouth.

I sat silently on the bench as I observed what they were doing well and what they needed to fix.

The crowd kept booing melo and gelo Everytime they made a shot or even touched the ball. It mad me upset but I know better to say something .

"No foul ref?!" Zo yelled as will went for a easy lay you and was pushed. The ref shook his head and ran down the side lines.

If the refs are not gonna call anything this game is gonna be ... Interesting.

******

"Melo Pass the ball bro!" I yelled. He had two people in his and he decided to shoot the ball knowing dang well it wasn't going in.

"Gelo gotta make those." I yelled again. My cool calm collected self went through the window as we started playing sloppy. Bad passes, easy lay ups getting blocked or just miss in them all together . Defense is lacking and shots aren't falling.