"Hot hot hot"

"Breakfast time!" Lavar yelled from downstairs.

"It's to early." I whined.

"Never to early to eat lil dude." Eli said jogging done the stairs.

We were all in Gelo's room chilling before breakfast and school.

I was laying on the ground because I always lay or sit on the ground.

"Morning boys and girl." Tina said.

Melo Gelo and zo gave her a kiss. Eli hugged her.

"Hey mama T." I said kissed cheek.

"So when's the first game?" Lavar asked.

"Next Friday. Girls play first." I answered since the boys had there mouths full.

"Y'all ready ?"

"I am." I said confidently.

"Ion know about these goons but I know I am." Gelo said.

"I'm not it high school anymore." zo said.

"Im ready!" Eli and Melo said together.

"Do you not want you pancakes honey?" Tina asked me.

"I do . I just eat everything one at a time." I said. I was currently eating my pancakes then I would eat the strawberries, then the pancakes, then my eggs.

"You weird Kaylee." Zo said.

"My mans likes it." I replied.

"She right." Melo jumped in the conversation.

I got a text message from my classmate.

From Lindsey -Hey did last nights homework for math ?

From Me - we had homework? Wtf?

From Lindsey- I guess you didn't. We had to do pages 100-101.

I start to eat my food faster. I was stuffing everything in my mouth. I was getting weird looks from everyone at the table.

After I finished eating I ran outside to get my book bag because I left it out there after I finished my homework.

"Uh Kaylee are you okay?" Zo asked me.

"No. No I'm not I forgot to do page 100 to page 101." I said sitting on the floor.

Everyone knows that school is one of the most important things to me. I do all my school work in class and I do my homework as good as possible . I might not get a hundred every time but I turn in all my work.

"Just do it at school." Eli said to me.

"It's do today." I said. "It's late if I don't turn it in at the beginning of class."

"So?"

"I'm doing math homework and math is my freaking first period!" I'm so frustrated. I can't believe I didn't do my homework I always do my homework.

"Oh damn." Eli said under his breath.

"Well y'all have to go in about 5 minutes. Someone go help her finish her homework."

Gelo was the first one to help me since he was good at school.

I had to do it in the car. By the time I did the first page we were already at school and only had 10 minutes.

"What wrong with her?" O asked Melo after he didn't get a respond from me.

"She stressing cause she didn't do her math homework."

"She sucks at math." Metri said.

"Thanks." I said sarcastically.

I was writing so fast. Most of these are probably wrong but I'd rather get a 50 not a 0.

"I'm done." I yelled out after I finished my last equation.

"See you was stressing for no reason." Melo said hugging me from behind.

"Hey Mardaisha." Eli said she walked past.

"Hey Eli." She said waving.

"Y'all cute." I said making mardaisha roll her eyes.

The bell rung and we all went into the school. The think about chino hills high school is that I feel like everyone is so tall. So I'm walking down the hallway and I can't see nothing cause all these tall people are surrounding me especially O and Gelo.

"Hey y'all look." Metri said pointing to something.

Melo, Gelo, Eli, and O are all staining in front of me. Metri is to the side of me and Daijon is to the side of me.

"I can't see anything." All I see are backs and butts.

Not complaining or anything.

"What you mean? " she Said looking down at me.

"I mean I legit can see shit with these tall ass people in my way."

"Aye yall move." Metri said laughing.

"Why?" Gelo asked.

"Cause I can't see. Hello!" I said jumping up and down just in case they forgot me.

"Kay you really need to grow man." Melo said pulling me in front of him. They left to there lockers they would be back before the bell.

I went to my locker and opened it.

"Uh excuse me. Can you show me my class ?" I hear a voice. "I'm new here."

I turn around and my eyes widen.

New boy hot hot hot.