Justin Thomas

"Yeah. Where you going?" I said.

"Uh Mrs. Daniels class?" He said looking over his schedule.

"Yeah. Go straight, right, left, another left and it should be the last one on yo right." I instructed.

"Thank you. When will I see you again?" He asked. He had really pretty eyes they were like hazel.

I like Melos eyes better.

"Probably at lunch since you're a sophomore." I said. "I'm a freshman."

"Ah got you." He said. " I'm Justin by the way."

"Kaylee nice to meet you."

I see Melo and everyone else walking towards me and Justin. Melo looks confused for some reason, Gelo is in his own world like usual and Metri was staring at Gelo. Everyone else was talking.

"Wassup man I'm Justin. I'm a big fan." He said introducing himself to Melo and Gelo.

Melo and Gelo just stare at him and nod there head.

"As you know this LaMelo and LiAngelo ball." I said for them. "This my best friend Metri."

"Nice meeting you all." He said. Everyone seemed a little in edge around him except Metri.

"Imma get to class now. I'll see you later."

Melo mumbled. "Don't plan on it."

Now I see what the problem is. He's jealous. He's mad because I was talking to another boy.

"what was that?" I asked everyone. I tried to look intimidating but when someone's a foot and a half taller than you it's kinda hard.

"What was what?" Melo asked.

"You being.... blah." I couldn't explain it so I made a sound.

"Ion know what you talking bout." Melo said knowing damn well he knew what i was talking not.

"Yes you do."

"All I'm saying is you and him seemed like y'all were enjoying yalls selfs a lot..." he trailed off.

"Nigga Ion want that boy." I said laughing.

I low-key like jealous Melo.

"He wants you." Gelo spoke up. "He maybe knew to you but he's not new to us."

"Then why did he introduce himself to you?" I asked.

"Because he wanted to make it seem like he didn't know. His name is Justin Thomas."

"He had two first names?" Metri said.

"Is that the only think you got outta this conversation?" Gelo said in disbelief.

Metri rolled her eyes. "Boy bye."

"anyways. I think he a good person."

"You don't even know him." Melo said.

"Well then imma get to know him." I said.

"Don't get mad when he ain't what you expected." Melo said. "I'm going to class."

He usually give me a hug and kiss but he was obviously mad. This isn't how I was expecting it to go.