State baby (3 of 4)

" Aye y'all ready to get to the game ?" Denise said coming out.

"Who you tryna look cute for?" Zo said. She was wearing some cute jeans rolled up with a red and white stripped Polo on. She added white huraches and had her hair half up half down.

"My side hoe." She joked.

"Don't play." He said as we opened the door seeing the team already making there way to the elevator.

"Boo!" I hear form behind me. I scream and get unbalanced and fall to the ground.

" I got that on video!" Gelo said laughing.

"And the worst boyfriend award goes to LaMelo Ball." I said.

"Thank you thank you." Melo bowed as he acted like he was in front of a crowd.

"Boy shut up."

"You sure you really want me to." He said seductively.

"Positive." I said my heart skipping bout a whole 5 beats. He pushed me against the wall.

"Make me then." He whispered in my ear.

I kissed him just so he would stop making be feel helpless. It's was long and we didn't even stop to take any breaths.

"Okay Melo get you some then!" O said looking back at us from his place in the front of the group. "But stop all that dry humping lovey dovey shit we got a semi to win."

"You know you'd be all up on Nessa if she was here." I said my face still red and my heart still beating fast.

"You right." O replied with his hand on his chin.

We make our way to the team bus and I sit comfortably in-between Melo and daijon. I had my head in Melos shoulder and I started recording us. He was looking out the window. He looked down at the phone and Quickly put his head in my head of curly hair.

"Y'all better win. Cause we already know Mater Dei gone win they game." Coach heavens said as we got into the gym.

"What's this teams record?" Melo asked putting his ball bag down.

"They lost 3 games." Coach said.

They began doing warm up and lay ups. Melo practiced his lay up packages as well as his handles.

"If you don't cross somebody up today melo I'm disowning you as my brother." Zo said. I'm allowed to sit on the bench because coach put me on the roster as a another sports physical therapist person and Zo is allowed because he's ... lonzo ball.

"Dead ass same." Gelo said as I wrapped his ankle.

I sat in the bench and went through my comments as the boys warmed up. I rolled my eyes as the stupid ones but can across one. I kinda struck a nerve as it read

with that purity ring on your finger we all know you and Melo ain't did it yet. Better give it up for someone comes along and beats you to it.

I really have been thinking about it lately. Not because melo is pressuring me to do so but because I know what are girls willing to give him. I hate that I'm getting in my feeling when I'm suppose to be supporting my boyfriend.

"You good?" Melo asked coming over to me dribbling his basketball.

"Yeah." I say unconvincing.

"Who you trying to convince me or yourself." He says as he usual does when I tell him nothing wrong.

I don't want to put all my girly problems on him right before a game.

"You because I know there is nothing wrong with me" I leaned back in my chair. He took my arm and basically picked me up with one arm. He dragged me out the not so far gym doors and dropped my crunches on the floor .