"It's lit"

"Hey izzy can we talk?" Gelo asked her. We just got back from the movies and we're all, but Isabella and Gelo, sitting on the couches.

"Yeah of course sugar plum honey bun." She said getting up and went to hold hands with Gelo.

He retracted his hand on instinct making me laughing. I had to cover it up with a cough when Melo hit me in my shoulder .

"I jammed my finger playing ball." Gelo lied.

"Oh I'm sorry LiLi." She said.

Gelo rolled his eyes and ran upstairs with Isabella behind him.

"Lili?" Me and Metri asked.

"One of Her nicknames for him. Cause his name starts 'Li'." Zo said. "She calls me ZoZo."

"And you Melo ?" Metri asked.

"Oh I don't like her so she calls me nothing cause I avoid her." Melo said typing in his phone.

He was texting Mary from my team. I forgot to tell y'all I made the team they announced it when I was suspended. 

It didn't phase me cause one Melo and Mary are two totally different people and two I check his phone.

"You so mean to that girl." Metri said laughing.

"Oh well."

All of a sudden we heard yelled. We all got up and went to the stop of the step.

"You don't love me anymore!" Isabella yelled.

"I didn't say that . Don't yell at me." Gelo said calmly. To be honest he was probably on his phone and talking to her.

"So you're breaking up with me ? After everything we've been through." Isabella yelled.

I hear stuff being thrown. Stuff opening and closing.

"I'm taking all of stuff back then." She said.

"That's cool." Gelo said not caring. "Half of this stuff was ugly anyway."

"You're impossible!" She yelled waking out the door.

I was dying laughing. I had to hold it in when she walked out.

Lonzo went in the closest room. Metri and Melo acted like they were just coming from downstairs and I acted like I was on the phone.

"Do you know about this?!" Isabella yelled.

"I'm on the phone." I whisper. I should be in drama I'm a good actor.

"Melo! I know you knew. How could you not tell me." She let the tears roll down my face. "I thought we were friends."

"How could you possibly think that? I tell you almost every day that I don't like you." Melo said looking like 'this bitch just tried me.'

"Well know you don't have to ever see me again." She said running down the stairs and slamming the front door.

"Hallelujah." Melo said. "You good bro?"

"Yeah. I'm straight I feel like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders." Gelo said falling on his bed.m

I took his speaker and played a Kelly Price by migos.