"Imma just shut my mouth."

"Lets get it Zo!" Gelo yelled when he dunked the ball.

"Lonzo balll!" The announced said. "He gets a dunk right before half time!"

The boys go into the locker room.

"And there they are. The brothers of Lonzo ball. LaMelo and LiAngelo."

As soon as it was half time LiAngelo and LaMelo wanted to shoot. We asked the ref if we could and he said it was cool.

"They brought guest too! girlfriends maybe?"

Me and LaMelo were playing 1v1 basically. But he was cheating cause he grabbed my arms and made me drop the basketball.

"Ha I win. " he said doing a lay up.

"Cheater." I said shooting a deep three.

"And she can shoot!"

I bowed to the crowed laughing.

"Imma make it from half court." Metri said. She done it multiple times before.

She launches it and he hits the rim.

"I bet you all make it give me three try's." I said.

On the first two I missed it but the last one went in. I shake my hand like I'm on fire.

"You're not the only one that can shoot from half court Mr. 92." I said to LaMelo.

"Stop gassing." He said laughing.

"Excuse me what's your name." I hear voice from behind me.

I turn around to see my favorite player (other than Zo of course.) TJ freaking leaf.

"Oh shit you're TJ leaf." I said covering my face with my hands.

"I heard you were a fan from Zo of course I decided to see who you were." He said. "You want picture?"

I'm actually about to cry. I'm actually talking to TJ Leaf!

We take out picture and he said he would post it on Instagram. He went back to the locker room.

"Oh my god! " I tell jumping up and down.

"Calm down." Gelo said laughing and me.

"I actually might cry." I said.

"That's how I felt when I met Zo." Metri said laughing at my reaction.

" you guys gotta get off the court we have mop and dry it before the players come back." The ref said.

"Melo Gelo Eli! Y'all come sit on the bench. I didn't know you boys were here." Coach Alford said.

"We can't we brought people today." Eli replied.

"Bring them too. We have enough seats."

I grab a basketball and dribble it between my legs and behind my back. As you can see those are my favorite moves.

Metri is trying to get the ball and I do my favorite moves. I dribble the ball really fast.

"Oooo I'm a bad bitch. " I said putting my shoulder in her chest and acting like I'm going towards a invisible net.

"You're so annoying." She said laughing. "You got handles doe."

"I learned the best." I said dribble the ball.

"Okay Lil kay. I see you with them skills." Zo said from behind me.

"You already know." I said. "Where should I sit?"

"Sit right here. Normally me and TJ sit next to each other but you can sit between us today." Zo said patting the seat next to him.

"Aye little person wassup." TJ said sitting down with a towel in his hands.