Fly High (2 of 4)

"Are you finished packing?" Melo asked walking into my room with Gelo and Eli.

"About that.. " I said looking at my clothes I was packing for the flight.

"What have you been doing Kaylee danarii williams?" Melo said with a chuckle.

"Bae I don't know man. I was watching The voice and then I started getting all my clothes out and then Mary texted me and I got side tracked." I whined.

"We have to leave in 10 minutes." Eli deadpanned. "You always do this to us."

We are leaving for the championships. Our plane leave in two hours to go to Texas but it's 30 minutes away and check in takes forever, plus traffic.

"I'm sorry . Now help me so we can get out of here." I said. Today is Saturday and we are staying there for 2 weeks. I'm taking two big suit cases. One for my clothes and my other for my shoes. Obviously the bigger suit case is for my shoes so my boxes will fit.

Eli and liangelo started folding my many shirt and pants. Melo grabbed the specific boxes of shoes I gold him to and neatly put then in my suitcase.

"Okay Lets go." Liangelo said." I don't wanna drive."

"Let baby Kay do it." Eli said.

"Nah to much traffic. And she has road rage."

"No I dont." I disagreed

"Yes you do." The three boys say in unison.

"Whatever." I said sliding In to the car as the boys put my heavy suit case in the trunk.

"Y'all better win. Got me flying on a plane for 7. hours." I said looking up how much Time it takes to get to Texas. I hate flying so much, I literally hate being in the air period. Like when Gelo puts me on his shoulders I feel so uncomfortable.

"You'll be fine. Plus we in first class so you will have more room." Eli said.

"No y'all play to much. We all gon be on the same plane in the same area... something is gonna go wrong." I said. They whole basketball team is flying together. We got a team deal for first class so we can be by ourselves.

"You prolly right babe." Melo said playing some game.

"I know." I said looking out the window. We are like 15 minutes away but with all this traffic coming up we probably are going to be sitting here for 15 minutes.

"I hate traffic. Literally wants to make me shoot myself." Gelo said slamming his head on the steering wheel.

"Hannah baker head ass." Melo said.

"Actually he ain't Hannah baker cause she cut her self not shot her self. He more of a Alex standall." I said.

I looked up to find all of the boys looking at me like I'm crazy.

"What? It was a good show."

"13 reasons why head ass." Gelo said making us all laugh.

We finally get to the airport and get all our stuff out. We find our boys and set our stuff down by them.

"Why y'all late ? We was suppose to check in 15 minutes ago." Daijon asked.

"Cause Kaylee decided she wanted to wait till today to pack all her clothes." Gelo said being petty.

"I got distracted." I explained yet again.