"Tumbler couple x500."

"That's cute." Metri said from the other side of the phone. She was helping me pick out an outfit.

Tonight was me and Melos date. I been waiting for this day since he asked me. I couldn't stop stressing about this day.

I'm wearing a black halter type shirt with a white skater skirt. I put on my new black converse that I bought specifically for this outfit.

"When is he coming?"

"In 3 minutes. He told me he was five minutes away two minutes ago."

"Keeping track of time are we?" Metri said laughing.

"Most definitely." I said.

Just then I heard the door bell ring and I froze. "He's here."

"You look good don't worry." Metri said.

I hung up the phone and started my way downstairs. This would be my first date ever. I want allowed to date in middle school and to be honest I didn't have time to have a petty relationship with no boys.

I take a minute to breath and then open the door to find Melo in a red polo shirt and black joggers. He had on red and black 12s.

"You look cute." He said to me touching my straight hair that was in a half up half down style.

"Boyfriend you look sexy." I said laughing.

"I mean you already know what it is. Something light you feel me?" He said posing.

"Chill out. To be honest I would have thought you was gon show up with a big baller brand shirt on." I said. He made a face making me. "Yo ass got one on under that don't you?"

"Maybe. maybe not." He said not looking at me because he knew he had one on under.

"Come on let's go." I said. "Who driving? Who car this is?"

"Me." He said. "And its mine."

"Say what?"

"Got my license yesterday." He said holding up his license.

"Thats why I could come over yesterday morning?" I asked .

"Yeah. And this is why I wanted to go on a date with you today instead of last Saturday because then I could actually drive legally."

"Cute."

We start our drive to where ever we are going. In my head I'm wondering where the hell he's taking me cause we been driving for like 30 minutes.

"Where are we going?" I asked. We are like 10 minutes outside of chino hills.

"You'll see in another 10 minutes." He said looking at me. He placed his hand on my inner thigh and griped it.

Y'all are so tumbler.

"Don't move your hand." I said. I took a picture of him gripping my leg with my hand on top of his.

"What's the picture for?" He asked slightly confused.

"It's a girl thing." I simply said. I don't know any girl who doesn't like when there mans grabs there thigh when he's driving.

"Girls are weird." He said shaking his head. "But we are here."

"Where is he-" I cute myself off.

Stop doing that. You never finish your whole sentence.

"The fair!" I said excited. "I love the fair."

"That's why I brought yo hyper ass here." He said.

"Awe boyfriend that was so nice." I said sarcastically.